im only 17..i know maybe "im to young to have a baby" but thats all i want in this world to have a baby. ive been having unprotected sex for about 4 to 5 months and evertime i always end up having my period. please someone tell me im able to have a child! thats all i want in this world to have with the love of my life...an angel from heaven. help!

if your not married the i'm not sure you should be worried about a child right now. you are still in high school focuse on cschool.l when i was your age i thought that's what i wanted but it was so hard tying to finish school while pregnant i walked across the stage 9 months pregnant it was pretty and i almost fell. don't have a baby for the wrong reasons get yourself together first.

I know its not what you want to hear but I agree with navy_wife
You need to take a step back and look at your life from an outsiders point of view - how you going to manage with a baby with no decent education, you need to set an example
When you have decided what you really want I will help you
Sorry :-)

U R still a young girl girl live ur life be happy don't worry Keep on studying the day will come whenur pregnant but first make ur self a future

okay, i think that if you know financially you will be good and you are happy with yourself and your life...dont be afraid of trying to concieve, anybody has a chance of getting pregnant unless told otherwise. These other women are telling you you are too young....and yes you are young, but if it will make you happy and it's what you and your partner want, go for it. You need to keep trying. You chould print out a fertility chart and chart your fertility.... okay say you got your period on 3/1 on day 1 you would write 3/1 and put a star or something representing that you got your period...and write out from 3/1 until the end of the month...when you are off of your period you need to squat and check your cervix. when you check your cervical fluid, you squat and stick your middle finger inside your vagina and feel around..you will feel a round big slimy type thing with a whole..that my dear,is your cervix. and then you will pull your finger out and touch your thumb to your middle finger, if it stretches even a little bit you are fertile and you should have sex with your partner...if it is sticky maybe you should wait until it stretches...and you repeat that and make note of when you have sex...on the last day of wetness it is called your peak day and you need to try to make sure you have sex then because its the most likely day you will concieve....make sure your partner doesn't take hot long showers or baths or gets in a sauna or hot tub...and you need to start taking prenatal pills!!!! you can buy then at walmart for $6, drink lots of water..eat healthy and at least go for a run or walk everyday to stay healthy and fit..............GOOOD LUCK!!!! HOPE YOU GET PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!

Keep track of your cycles...the day you start your period, have sex about 2 weeks later...also, just have sex every 3 days until you expect your next cycle [again, you need to keep track of your cycles] and you'll catch ovulation. Good luck. You're young but as long as you feel you're ready and the resources to care for a child, go for it.

God will grant you a baby when he thinks your ready. Maybe you are not in the best time of your life to have a baby. When the baby comes though it will be for all the right reasons. Sometimes we think we are ready, but God says different. You will get your baby when the time is right. 17 is young in my opinion. Although I am not judging your capabilities. Good luck, and best wishes. You will get your baby soon enough.

im trying to have a baby 2. ive been having unprotected sex for about a year. its just not working! i feel for you. i hope we can both have children.

Sorry to sound like such a downer, but how financially set could a 17 year old possibly be????? What kind of life could you provide for a child? Think about it!!! I myself think it's a bad idea! you are still in high school!!

Im 17 too. I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years. At first we tried to get me pregnant so i could move out of my house then a year or two past i still wasnt pregnant. We've never used condoms and i just hope and pray that i may get pregnant. Its my dream, i love babies and kids i just want my own but through the past 4 years im 18 now and i still cant get pregnant."My advice for you is buy a ovulation test to see when you ovulate and have sex 2 days before you ovulate ... most people think its after but i went to a doctor and she said not after but before and if you smoke drink or use drugs stop. and avoid tea coffee and soda. And the man should take vitamins E C and Zink it boost sperm count well i wish yall luck hope your successfull.

~JB~

I am 18 years old I have graduated highschool and I am attending collage and I have been married and working and living on my own with my husband since I was 16. We can support a child. We are just having problems getting prregnant we have been having unprotected sex for a year and I still havent got pregnant. Please help me and my husband have a baby.

hey, im ttc as well, I am 19 and married, I got married last year, and you no i think you have to no in ur heart when ur ready to have a baby, make sure u realise babies are alot of hard work and its not something u can pull out of, once ur a mother ur a mother for life, its a full time job for the rest of your life and you have to be willing to go through it all...

i have PCOS which means that i do not ovulate and i dont get periods, ive just recently started fertiity treatment didnt work the first time but hopefully it will second, who nos it will when its meant to,

look i personally have to say that 17 is young, but i am not much older, im very passionate about being a mother and its something that i no im meant to do...

everyone does everything different,

I want to have a kid but I am only 17 I know that I can finish school and plan on it we have a kid in my school who has a baby and she is still finishing high school and going to college. Why is this teenage pregnancy thing looked down upon we are people to

You might not be having sex at the right time. You can be trying for years but will not get pregnant if you don't gave intercourse around ovulation. Make sure you are having intercourse around that time. Buy ovulation kits to know when you are ovulating. But you girls are too young so don't get discouraged you have plenty of time to have kids. Take it easy. Don't stress too much.

Im 17 also my boyfriend is 25 and we have been trying to have a baby too. I have been trying for 5 months now and its so stressful i heard that if i lose some pounds. It will work but i lost 15 pounds and im still not prego idk what to do HElp
X