plz help...i missed one of my bcp after 3 days of unprotected sex mothers day weekend. My bf came inside me everytime...about 1.5wks after I had spotting with brown discharge for 2wks, stopped or 1 then spotted for another 2wks. i've taken 3 hpt, and one blood test. the blood test was negative and the nurse told me to come back in a few weeks to be retseted incase it ws a false negative. I got a pap smear done today 2 days after my last spotting episode. Everything was normal from what the dr. said but she did not say anything about pregnancy except that if i was she would be able to tell from the pap results...has anyone else experienced this?

hi have you missed a period? if you havent i would say if pregnany tests and blood tests were not showing anything then u r not pregnant they r usually reliable have been three times with me. i spot after sex and i was told that i have cervical erosion from bcp's they also thought i had chlymidia cos this causes spotting your pap will reveal all.