Hey, let's bring it up for some summer fun! What is your favorite drink to drink?

I have to be honest with you--I have three. I have different ones for different occasions so that I can enjoy them at different points. I like a delicious margarita on the rocks with no salt on the rim for summer fun. In the winter, I drink nothing but whiskey sours. And when I'm at a classy affair, I like to have a manhattan. I guess on occasion I am also in love with mai tais, but those are my favorite drinks. What about you?

We frequent one of our favorite restaurants a lot more in the summer, it's a Polenesian restaurant that makes the most amazing Zombies. One of those and i'm done, period.
Other than that, i love, love, love strawberry daiqueri's as well as screwdrivers.
Yeow, i sound like a lush o.O

I don't know how my eyes have misted this topic. :-)
Well for the summer my favorite is Mojito. I like the flavor of lime and mint in it. And of course crushed ice. I like beer also. So I usually take cold beer when I go out.

I don't know if you've ever tried it but Polynesian places also make something called a scorpion bowl. I used to drink one for my birthday because they're full of alcohol but are so delicious and don't taste like there's anything in them. Drink carefully...

Do you maybe know how Scorpio bowl is made? What ingredients they put in it? It sound very interesting, never actually tried one.

Back in the days when I did such things it was whiskey and water for me.
Specifically, rye and water with Bill Penn as my favorite.
Some places I've been to the rye tasted more like bourbon or sometimes scotch, yuukkk!

I think the scorpion bowl is just a regular rum punch, like using Bacardi 151 and fruit juice, and that's it! I had one in Tahiti and knocked myself backwards!

njoynlife, I really like bourbon though! But then I like my bourbon with a bit of sweet vermouth, not water. Straight up doesn't ever taste as good.