Hello. I recently started following some diet program. It was a disaster. I gave up after 5 hours. And I am not joking. It is so hard for me to follow a strict diet. I must admit I’ve always been kind of spoiled and I am used to have everything I want. I hate that feeling when I desperately want to eat something delicious, and than my mother comes with a potato and a carrot. I just feel like crying. I read about ITG diet. This article says that it isn’t a strict diet and that it offers a lot of delicious food choices. Have anybody here tried it? Do you have any tasty recipes to share with me?

Since I can see you really like to enjoy your food, I will give you a recipe for one delicious desert.

It is a recipe for caramel pudding pancakes cake rolls. You will need one packet of ITG pancake (your choice) and one packet  of ITG dulce de leche pudding.

First, you will need to make an ITG chocolate chip or plain pancake. It needs to be a bit runny in order to create a large thin pancake.  You need to cook it well, on both sides.  When you are done with that, let it  cool.

The next thing is to mix pudding flavor of your choice. When the pancake is cool, take the pudding  and spread a layer of it over the top.

Roll the pancake up. If you want to make it more entertaining, you can cut the rolled up pancake into small pieces. Everybody loves that.

Hi. I have one. You can make pudding popsicles. It is very easy to make.  You will need two packets of ITG pudding (it’s your choice which one , take the one you love most),water and ice. And a popsicle mold. If you are preparing this as a dessert for more than two people you will want to use more packets of pudding.

First mix two pockets of the pudding you’ve chosen. The best thing would be to blend it with water or ice if you prefer.  Then pour it into the popsicle mold or an ice cube tray. Now all you have to do is to wait until it freezes. It tastes just as good as an average popsicle.

Or you can make Iced Cinnamon Mochaccino. I just remembered that one. A friend of mine once made it for me and I loved it. He sent me the recipe for it but I never had the chance to prepare it.

All you need is one packet of ITG Cappuccino, half teaspoon of instant coffee, six ounces of water , 1/8 teaspoon of cocoa powder,  five ice cubes and one dash of cinnamon.

And now the preparation- it’s as simple as it can get. Just pour cold water and five ice cubes into the blender. You can use more water if you want the drink to be thinner. Now add all the ingredients, mix it all until powders are dissolved. That’s it.:)

Ohhh I think I am starting to like this diet. Thank you guys a lot. Regina_Phalange you can’t be more right. I enjoy food so much.

The pancake rolls sound delicious. Or maybe it’s because I love pancakes so much. But I love the recipe.

Caramel is one of my favorite flavors. I am definitely trying that.

Popsicles I will probably avoid. Since they are icy and my throat is very sensitive.

Iced Cinnamon Mochaccino on the other hand is probably worth the sacrifice. :D

I am trying that too.

If you have some more tasty recipes, post them here please!

Here is a nice recipe. It is for apple butter and vanilla smoothie.

I personally love smoothies and I’ve tasted a lot of them. This one is not so bad, actually it is not bad at all. My friend that followed this diet once offered to make it for me. I expected some tasteless drink, but it turned out to be very nice.

Ingredients  needed:  seven oz of cold water, half teaspoon of cinnamon, two spoonfuls of Walden Farms Apple Butter, one packet of ITG very vanilla drink mix and four ice cubes.

Put all of that in a blender and mix it until smooth. You can sprinkle some cinnamon over the top and drink it with a straw.

I love smoothies too. Who doesn’t right? I have one that tastes better, if you ask me. It is a recipe for Dreamsicle Smoothie. Have you tried it? It is really delicious.

Preparation is very simple, just prepare one ITG pineapple orange drink mix, one ITG very vanilla pudding mix and 16 - 20 oz. of cold water and ice. Pour cold water in a blender. Then add the contents of the two ITG protein packets. Add some ice and blend it all until it’s thick. That’s all.

You can also pour this into the popsicle molds and make some popsicles.