Good day folks,

So I am really considering to start follow Tahiti diet. I was at vacation a few days ago, and I was thrilled with the kitchen, that comes from Tahiti diet program. They were making an amazing foods, and I am really hungry even when I mentioned this :) LOL. So, I am really into it, but I am totally out of the recipes. Have you ever followed this diet program? What do you think about it? Can you recommend some tasty recipes for Tahiti diet program, please? I really want some of recipes that I can make pretty soon :) Thank you, guys! 

Um, I can see what you are talking about. Because, I have tried this, and I can say that those recipes are really, really amazing. They have a little bit strange names, so I will tell you on our language :)

Are you for some dessert? Would you like to try Poe, or Tahitian fruit pudding? It is very popular and traditional meal. You will need ripe bananas, peeled and cut into chunks, brown sugar, arrowroot, vanilla, coconut cream. Preheat oven to 375 F, put bananas in a blender. Mix together the brown sugar and arrowroot, add this mixture and add the vanilla to the bananas. Adjust sugar to taste. 

Hi there,

My sister was making this Tahitian chicken with taro leaves. I remember that she was making this once, it is traditional meal, it is like chicken from barbeque. You will need taro leaves or spinach, depends on what you will find on the market. You will need oil, chicken thighs, onions, garlic, gingerroot, stock or water, salt and pepper, arrowroot and coconut cream. If you are using taro leaves, you will need to put salted water to a boil for 30 minutes. Brown the chicken on all sides in the hot oil, mix onion, garlic and ginger. Add back the chicken pieces and put some stock or water, salt and pepper. Reduce to low heat, and cook for about 20 minutes. Add the taro leaves or spinach with it and cook for another 15 minutes.

It is so delicious !  

Umm, that sounds sooooo delicious :) I think that I have an idea what am I going to cook tomorrow :) How about some fish menu? Do you like fish? I would recommend Tahitian lime – marinated tuna, because it is really wonderful dish! I love it because it is really simple to make. You will need high quality tuna, cut into cubes, lime juice, coconut milk, cucumber cut into cubes, tomato, scallions, kosher or sea salt, depends on what you prefer and fresh ground pepper. So, all you need to do is to mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl, and set aside to marinate for 15 minutes. You will enjoy this amazing dish, trust me! 

Well,

I can give you one refreshing recipe and I know that you are going to love it :) You can guess, it is cocktail :) So, it is really simple to make, and this is just one more proof that you can refresh yourself even if you are following some diet program. So, you will need 2 ounces of Bacardi, 8 ounces of cranberry juice, 2 ounces od amaretto liqueur, carbonated lemon beverage and ice cubes.

Mix it, blend it and put it in the fridge. You can always add more ice cubes, if you want this drink to be colder :)

But, I think that the fish is something that you never can go wrong with it! So, how about some marinated fish, ha? It is really easy to make this one. You will need fresh tuna, juice from 8 limes, one onion, one green pepper, one tomato, one cucumber – remove the seeds, coconut milk, and of course, salt and pepper. Put the fish in fresh water, and place it after in a bowl. Squeeze the juice from limes over the fix. Mix this all well and let it chill for 20 minutes. Put some lime juice on the fish, put some pepper and salt, and serve it. Add this coconut oil.