If it's a hard question to answer, I usually think of it this way. If I could only eat one more meal ever in my life, what would I eat? And when I answer that question, I remember when my grandmother used to make oven-baked fried chicken. It was always incredible, and I think I would have that and a huge bottle of Coca Cola. Maybe that's pretty Plain Jane but it's the best meal I can think of.

What's yours?

Yuummmy!!!

You took me back to my grandmother's kitchen with your post. I have always said that my favorite meal was at my grandmother's house. It didn't matter what the meal was. Everything was awesome. If I had to choose, it would be the Thanksgiving meals. Duck, turkey, baked mac and cheese, collard greens, string beans, cranberry sauce, home made rolls, juice....and on and on and on....whew. My mouth just waters thinking about it....and that was many years ago. :-D

When I have read this post a few meals pasted through my head. And now more and more are coming. :-) I can not decide what would I choose for my best meal. I like so many things. And have eaten so many good stuff. Every meal I have i have a new experience, and that experience is unique for that moment, and it is even hard for me to put in a top 10 list.
I really can not make my mind on this :-)

Dark_red, I can relate. Even though I could name a favorite meal, I can also name the mere 5 things that I won't eat, out of all of the possibilities. Of course, I am not including bugs and the like. I love food. It is definitely an "experience." Thanks for articulating that so well. If I had to pick a last mean, my choice would be a little bit of everything.

Thanks and glad you have find my post interesting. :-)
I wouldn't really take everything, then it wouldn't be so nice. :-) Combinations with food can be good, but sometimes can be devastating for your stomach.
I tried to make a list yesterday and nope, didn't do it. It was just to big. I tried to sort in top 10, but, every time I think of something else, and I have to replace it with something already in the list. And I was going in for an hour and finally decided that i just won't make this list. I just love so many things.

It's funny that you should mention mixing foods. I like to mix the foods on my plate. I will take a little bit of each food on my plate and put each piece on my fork. My sister, on the other hand, will eat one thing at a time. I find pleasure in mixing the tastes. She, and others that I know, find the mixing disgusting. What do you think? This is kind of a sidebar post, but a question that I think about sometimes. I also get pleasure out of seeing a variety of foods on one plate. For example: If I go to a restaurant and look at the pics on the menu, I am more likely to choose the option that has the most items on one plate. LOL

Well I don't know really. I like different food on my plate also, but not too much. For example, meat with beans and carrot is ok, but I'm not a fan of meat and beans and carrot and massed potato's and broccoli or something else. It's just too much for me. And for the menu, I usually try to pick something I really feel like eating at the moment. Usually I know what will I eat, before I go to a restaurant.