purple toenails. If you paint your toenails what color are they?

/I was peer pressured into it. :x

mauve right now.
I might change them to coral tonight.

I have the occasional naturally colored purple/black one....

Mine, bright green at the moment! I love painting my toenails though in winter, I do let them go a bit before I remember to reapply. My toenails grow horrendously quickly and I usually reapply polish, always a different color, when I cut and file them. I love OPI, there are so many different colors. The Amazing Spiderman set is probably my favorite.

When summer rolls around, I'll get a nice pedi and my feet will feel all fresh. Now though, I'll make do just with nail polish so I don't shudder at the state of my feet in the shower, LOL.

That's sexy in the occasionally natural way...

Put me down for.... sexy in the occasionally natural way. Rob is such a smooth talker. :naughty:

i haven't done that in such a long time...i'd pick

fuschia

please don't start talking about sucking on his toes...

Well, I like lots of different colors. I do really like pink at the moment. Like that light pink, Baby pink it's called.  Purple is a pretty nice color too. Sometimes I paint my toenails two different colors, or more than two. I like making patterns with the colors. Another pretty color I like is turquoise. Turquoise is more of a summer color which I paint in summer time more. In winter I like more dark purple,  and darkish colors. There are really a lot of nice colors out there, and I like different colors depending on what I like at the time.

Hello, what an interesting topic! I like all kinds of colors. There are so many awesome colors out there. It's sometimes hard to choose what color. Here are some of my favorite:

* Lime green

* Yellow

*Pink

*Magenta

* Green

* Black

* Purple

*Turquoise

Those are just some of the colors I like. I like lots of different colors, those are my favorites though. In NYX I saw Graffiti Nail Polish. It looks all cracked when it dries. I have tried it and it's really good. I think it looks really good. Those are the colors I like painting my toes.

I've got a pinky color on. I picked out an OPI fun color (which I can't remember the name), but the vietnamese guy used the wrong one! It was pretty too, but I couldn't say the cool OPI name when people ask!

What toenails? :shrug:

Green.
Once, on vacation. In Florida. I had a meeting with George Dickel. And a beer bong.
I was compliant. The teenaged girls thought it was a good color for me.
One day, when I get those photos digitized...

I like to paint my nails dark green and silver. I like to put both the colors together, in a pattern.