when does your stomach show when your pregnant

I think it all depends on women’s build. It may happen that you don’t show at all, or that you start showing at week 30 while some women show very early even in the 8-9 week. However, this early showing is not from the baby’s growth but mainly from water retention and bloating or even you have extremely small uterus that starts expanding right away.

When I was first pregnant I didn’t show at all until my 7 month but I had regular check-ups and everything was in order, the baby was breathing, growing, etc and the doc said there was no need for concern.

During my second pregnancy, everything went gradually. First I got that lower stomach and fat around my waist, then some months after I started to get big in the upper abdomen as the uterus was enlarging.

So, as you can see, you never can tell. All my friends that gave birth had similar experiences.

How long are you into pregnancy? Can you tell yet?

what can happen to my baby that is unborn if i get mrsa becuse i have hade 2 of them under my arms and now am getting another one..................