I'm Pregnant and I was tested for Mrsa and it came out positive. I'm nine months pregnant, can I pass it to my unborn child?

It is possible for a MRSA staph infection to pass to the child during delivery, yes, but it is very unlikely. Many mothers are also wondering, can a MRSA staph infection cause miscarriage or birth defects, and the answer here is no, that is not possible. 

Are you on antibiotics now? Hopefully, the infection will respond and you will be free of MRSA before your child is born, depending on how far along you are. Any questions you have, you should definitely direct to your treating doctor for MRSA as well as your OBGYN. The last thing you need now is to stress over things that you might not even need to stress about. 

I think it happens rarely that the baby gets infected during birth or even before across the placenta. However, if this happens babies can also be given antibiotics but of course the medical staff needs to know about your MRSA infection.

If you are worrie for other possible negative effects regarding your baby, I will calm you down by saying that there haven’t been any birth defects or miscarriages assossiated with mother MRSA infection.
It is also safe for mothers to be treated with certain kinds of antibiotics during pregnancy in order to get rid of MRSA.

Regarding breast-feeding. A baby can’t get MRSA infection by breast-feeding mother through milk and the mother can take some antibiotics safely during breast-feeding.
She just needs to make sure that her hands are washed, in order to avoid babies contact with bacateria. The baby can get infected only if it comes in direct contact with infected wound or puss from the wound.

Have you been talking to mid-wives or the doc who’s running your pregnancy. What did they suggest? Have you been prescribed an antibiotic?