I am pregnant for more then 30 weeks and my stomach is not showing. A pregnant woman without a showing stomach? Nobody believes me that I am going to have a baby. Is this normal? My doctor says that the baby is good. I believe him but why I always must be different?

When I had my first daughter I was a senior in high school and only a few people knew I was pregnant (my teachers and closest friends). I didn't show at all till I was about to pop (36-38 weeks) then suddenly it was all baby but I still didn't need to wear maternity or even anything over a size 12 when pregnant. She was born a healthy 8lbs; now she's 14 years old.

Don't worry, as long as the doctor says everything is alright, then trust in your doctor.

Hi, I read your question and laughed. I use to have the same suppositions. I was 32 weeks pregnant with no showing stomach. Then my doctor explained to me. In that time your baby is long 40 cm, a weight 1,5 kg approximately. If you are tin and normally have flat stomach it is OK for not showing your pregnancy. Don't worry, and enjoy your pregnant days.

Im 38wks 4days and barely showing. Youd only know i was pregnant if i said something.