I am terrified of something my friend told me today! She said some mother feed her child with some Enfalanc formula. After this, her baby accidentally eats some dog food, which caused baby’s stomach to explode! I do not know if that is possible and if that could be true. If it is, please answer me, because I use the same food for my child!

I know how you must be scared of this what you have heard. I know because I was the same when I heard about this case. After some searching here on the net, I found that is nonsense. I also heard this presumably malicious scare lore, where six-month old baby eats some dog food after being fed Enfalac formula by her mother. They said she develops abdominal pain and dies "instantly" when the doctors press on her abdomen. That caused death from an exploding stomach. Moreover, they said how on further investigation, a warning is found on the Enfalac. Somehow, it should not be mixed with "penalathelyne phosphate", a common ingredient in dog food. Enfalac is said to be a formula still in the testing phase, which is not true at all. Lately I found out there is no substance by the name of penalathelyne phosphate. Then, I can freely tell you that Enfalac like all baby formulae has been thoroughly tested, and there is no exploding stomach at baby because of this.

That is purely nonsense. And, you even bothered posting?? Its simply common sense that why would the baby's stomach explode if she didn't eat some nuclear bomb from China??