when i masturbate i cum in like 10 seconds is this normal? and I get strong boner also like in 10 secs! i am 20 years old guy

yea thats normal... sex drives are about at their highest in your 20's. sex is about 90% mental. if you fantasize about things or focus on how good it feels then you are going to ejaculate much quicker than if you dont think about whats going on (does that make sense?). also if you stimulate your self for a while untile you start to feel like you might ejaculate then slow down your speed or stop and let the sensation subside a little and then start up/speed up again and to that methood it should help you last longer. its all about self control.

good luck i hope this helps. let me know if you have any more questions or concerns 8)

check out my post on masturbation and premature ejaculation. i have discussed a whole lot of deal and how to improve ur penis health..

thanks

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/over-selfpleasuring-causes-premature-ejaculation-and-how-to-cure-or-overcome-it&highlight=