Hello. I'm 23 year old male and I have some serious problems with my erection and premature ejaculation. You see, I have strong reasons to believe that this all is caused by my excessive masturbation which I started practice as very young.
I believe I was 14 when I started with it. Now, I have big problems because of it. I'm sexually active more then 2 years now and I suffer from really weak erection. I don’t even want to talk about my ejaculation because; I'm acting like some schoolboy- two or three penetrations and orgasm. Please tell me what is going on with me.
I have heard that there are some exercises called Kegel exercises that can help relieve symptoms of premature ejaculation and weak erection. Is this true?

Well, I have read some stuff about this and I will gladly share them with you. You see, the truth is that connection between premature and excessive masturbation and premature ejaculation has never been established, but I believe that there is a connection. Too many men that started masturbating are complaining about this.
In fact, premature ejaculation is caused by the lost of control of the ejaculation reflex which is the one that take care of retain the ejaculations. I have read a lot of things about Kegel exercises and found out that it is the only solution.
In order to overcome premature ejaculation it is necessary to recover
the control of the ejaculation reflex by the practice of the
pubo-coccygeus muscles such as Kegel exercises. Look somewhere for some instructions and start with them as soon as possible. Believe me- it will help you.

I discovered the PC muscle and also tried the new Climinax herbal premature ejaculation pills and that combo definitely worked for me, and with no side effects. Only 2 months in with Climinax and already can last up to 10 minutes. Check it out at early ejaculation

hope that helps guys,

rob

hey i seem to have a problem am 23 years old very fit and training to be a sports coach. But my problem is that ejaculate in the first 3 to 5 mins during sex how can i make this last longer. When am top of my partner i ejaculate much quicker than if am on my back why is this? plase help thanks

Hello, Kegel exercise will help you, but done alone it can harm more than help. In fact, working it too much will tense your pelvic floor and possible create spasm that will rush you to ejaculate. The best thing to do is to integrate reverse kegal along with kegels. Instead of pulling the pelvic floor you push it. I personally do both exercises plus relaxatio and some stretchings of the pelvic floor.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***