I really need help. When I first started hooking up with girls I had control over ejaculating and could get oral sex for 10 minutes without cumming. Then I started masturbating way too much from my sophomore year to senior year in high school because of some issues and now I am lucky to last 2 minutes with oral sex. I know my PE is caused from bad masturbation habits, I would not prolong masturbation at all, I would just try and get it over with as soon as possible so I wouldnt get caught. I am now 19 years old with a pretty bad case of PE and its ruining my relationship with my girlfriend. Any ideas or tips please!

You could waste your time with creams because they help numb you down a bit, but it doesn't help. What may work better for you is to try a new position that's harder for you to ejaculate in, like standing up or something. Standing up makes it more difficult to ejaculate. In the meantime, you also may want to work on prolonging orgasm through masturbation as well. I hope that this helps. Keep us posted.

check out my posting on masturbation and premature ejaculation... I have lots of informative stuff that can help you out.

thanks

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/over-selfpleasuring-causes-premature-ejaculation-and-how-to-cure-or-overcome-it&highlight=

Premature ejaculation is easily treatable. Try to relax, don't worry too much and I'm sure that things will improve.

A few tips that may help you:

a) Wear a condom. This will decrease penile sensitivity and make you last longer.

b) Try to masturbate a couple of hours before sex. When the time comes, you'll feel more relaxed.

c) Do some research on the subject of PE. Read books, talk to doctors, search the Internet. The more you know about this problem, the less stressful it will be.

d) There are several PE treatments available. Priligy is one of them. I've never tried it but it seems to be very effective. Consult your urologist before you decide to start Priligy or any other treatment.

e) There are studies that show that alpha blockers can also be very effective. I suggest you try VIGAMED (oral phentolamine). It should be taken 30 minutes before sex and will improve your erections and ejaculation. Again, consult your urologist.

Good luck!

Priligy has been found to be safe and effective for the treatment of premature ejaculation, according to two major clinical trials. Priligy is a short-acting selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI).

Premature ejaculation is uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual penetration, with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person wishes. It may result in an unsatisfactory sexual experience for both partners. This can increase the anxiety that may contribute to the problem. Premature ejaculation is one of the most common forms of male sexual dysfunction and has probably affected every man at some point in his life.
What causes premature ejaculation?

Most cases of premature ejaculation do not have a clear cause. With sexual experience and age, men often learn to delay orgasm. Premature ejaculation may occur with a new partner, only in certain sexual situations, or if it has been a long time since the last ejaculation. Psychological factors such as anxiety, guilt, or depression can cause premature ejaculation. In some cases, premature ejaculation may be related to an underlying medical cause such as hormonal problems, injury, or a side effect of certain medicines.