I listen a lot about circumcision lately and I want to ask why people doing that? Why to make this unnecessary surgery to remove part of something such sensitive as foreskin is? Shouldn’t we let boys keep whole penises and all of sensitive foreskin until they decide on their own what to do? Is it really more cleanly without that natural part of penis cover?

I agree too that is unnecessary surgery. They usually call the minuscule work needed to keep penis clean a “drawback”. Cleaning one’s body isn’t a drawback then it’s a life. That sensitive foreskin is there to protect the sensitivity of the head of the penis. I also heard that men who are circumcised, later in life have related the pain to bone crushing wounds. Loss of pleasurable sensation is reported in 70% cases. My friend is circumcised and he told me his head of penis is extra sensitive. Like it gets so sensitive that gets uncomfortable. Personally, I believe it is healthier to be uncircumcised and it affects a person’s sexual feeling in negative way. Foreskin is there made by nature and sensitivity is needed for good sexual feeling.

By all means, I think that is the proper and best approach, IF boys get the education and resources they need to follow-up on that decision. Unfortunately, too many boys are not considered old "enough" or smart "enough" to make such decision, regardless of the fact that very real foreskin problems often do not wait for long "enough". After a boy is 18 (16 in the UK) and legally an adult that can make his own decision about a problem he may have been suffering with for years, he is no longer a "boy" anymore, is he?

will sensitive foreskin couse premature ejaculation

Community Administrator
panther wrote:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/premiture-ejaculation&highlight=

Actually studies have shown that there are health reasons for boys getting circumcised beyond just cleanliness. The men who set out with this study wanted to STOP circumcision...but their results surprised them. Men who were not circumcised were to have sex with their partner and men who were circumcised were to have sex with their partner. The females were the ones affected. Apparently the foreskin of the penis is very hospitable to HPV and women who had a partner that was uncircumcised was MUCH more likely to have HPV...I think the number was 48% more of the women with uncircumcised partners had HPV.

MEN SHOULD BE CIRCUMCISED. It's done while men are babies for a reason. You don't remember the pain.