During masturbation when I stroke my penis fast, in about 40 seconds I feel that I would ejaculate , so I stop stroking my penis for just 10 secs and I start again .By this way I can masturbate for as long as I want ,say for 40 mins also . When I stroke my penis at slow pace i get feeling of ejaculation in 2 mins or 1.5 mins so I stop for 10 secs and start again . My total masturbationtime is 20-30 mins always .

So I have a questions 

1) when a man continuelly stroke his penis at fast pace , in how many seconds he should get feeling of ejaculation ??

2) I also want to know timmimg for moderate pace 

3) am I suffering from premature ejaculation ??

Health Guru
There is no set time because everyone is different

ok .... in total i can masturbate for 20 mins ... but nt continuesly for more than a minute ... have to stop for few seconds or have to slow down my pace ... so am i suffering from any premature ejaculation problem ??

If I stroke fast continuously, I'll ejaculate in 20-30 seconds.

If I stroke slowly it could take a couple of minutes.

I ususally vary the pace. I slow down or stop when I feel like I'm going to ejaculate. So it will take allot longer. That's what most guys do, isn't it? But sometimes I want to ejaculate quickly.

I don't think you have premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is when you can't control when you ejaculate.

thanks alot for ur reply