I am i 28 year old male who has masturbated since about 11. I've wanked alot. In my hayday about 5 times a day. But regulary twice a day. I've never been able to stop ejaculation after a couple of thrusts but have been able to continue with sex until i get harder and ejaculate again. This isn't normal is it?
I've started kegal exercises and the stop-start technique. Do these work?
I have also seen various creams and tablets and special condoms. Do these come recommended.
I've had problems with cystatis for over a decade too. I always have somekind of feeling in my penis. Mainly like there's still urine in the head and sometimes i feel like im going to ejaculate for no reason. Im so confused about the whole thing and im too embarssed to go to the doctors about it

Yo dawg..!
Those exercises for sure will help, but you have to be disciplined to do them..by this, i mean follow a strict schedule of doing the penile exercises..if its daily or after every two days, keep doing it for about 2 or 3 months, this will start making your penis restore the virility that it has lost for all these years...about the creams , i'm not sure but its upon you to try out, coz it seems to work well for some people, and not so good for others..So this depends entirely with the person..But before i forget, first things first, the first action to your rroad to recovery is to completely STOP self masturbation..Coz the more you keepp doing it, the worse the problem gets, and becomes more complicated....i can tell u more about these later, if u want to..But for now, STOP the habit..then, ask your wife to help you out with recovery exercises and techniques, e.g theres the squeeze technique where you squeeze (apply moderate pressure on ) the base of your penis with while its in her vagina..and this will definately reduce your sensation, but again will accustomise your penis to her vaginal environment, and with time, this will also tend to make you adjust and enable you to kinda control yourself from premature ejaculation..With time, ou'll find that you can even attain upto 5 minutes of lasting with these simple techniques..hey, it has been working for me, and thats why i've decided to share this knowledge with you and many more who are reading, coz i know lotsa men suffer from this, but cannot tell anyone or even go to the docs about it...also , most of their problems have been caused by masturbation, even though the medical practitioners seem to have a heated debate on whether it causes or doesnt cause P.E...
so yeah, follow the above, n let me know how we can help each other out..
Word Up!

here's the link https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/over-selfpleasuring-causes-premature-ejaculation-and-how-to-cure-or-overcome-it&highlight=

Every time I masturbate I shot semen not cum I'm 13 worried just can someone tell me how to masyurbate correctly

you need to quit masturbation which has side effects.