When I start masturbating,After 2-3 min i ejaculate.Is this normal or premature ejaculation?

Hi Google (edgeing) take it from there , Good luck

Hey, I am sure it is ejactulating.  I have also a small penis,2. inches soft and 3.0 inches erect. When I have a erect,and grab my hand around it,it is disappearing :) I must use a sausage clip to masturbate to my sperm comes.

Even a boy at school,is crazy.He let us all girls in class study his genitals.lol.it was almost 18 centimetres,and it was soft.

Buy one day,it was erect,I hoped a girl in my class,(12 year) would touch py penis.And she did!!! .She got down from a lowerposition.She touched:-) it,and masturbated it .Then she sucks my penis and feel alright. I hope every boys will be like a rabbitt.She is jerking off Shane,and I could f**k her all over again. I am 14,and want contact with a girl at 22-23.

You don't state your age or how long you've been masturbating.

If you're still a teenager, you don't have premature ejaculation. You are just a little quick.

If you are 20 and older you may have premature ejaculation. But you probably are still just quick.

During masturbation when I stroke my penis very fast or fast, in about 40 seconds I feel that I would ejaculate , so I stop stroking my penis for just 10 secs and I start again .By this way I can masturbate for as long as I want ,say for 40 mins also . When I stroke my penis at slow pace i get feeling of ejaculation in 2 mins or 1.5 mins so I stop for 10 secs and start again . My total masturbationtime is 20-30 mins always .

So I have a questions

1) when a man continuelly stroke his penis at fast pace , in how many seconds he should get feeling of ejaculation ??

2) I also want to know timmimg for moderate pace

3) am I suffering from premature ejaculation ??

Before I saw this post, I replied on your other post.

1. When I stroke fast, I ejaculate fast. It will take me about 20-30 seconds.

2. If I stroke slowly, I'll ejaculate in a couple of minutes.

3. I don't think you have premature ejaculation.

I believe premature ejaculation is when you can't control when you ejaculate. If I stroke my penis as fast as I can, naturally I'll ejaculate in a few seconds. I kind of like doing that.

Hlo can u help me out of this problem .that im cumming soo faster in 2-3 min when i f*****g a girl . My age 20. What should i do. Even shee suck my penis within 2 mim.......help me out