So when I masterbate a little cum comes out.I know it's not precum because it's white not clear.And I thought cum was suppose to come out with a lot more power.im a 13year old guy what is wrong or what should I do

Heres what i do im 24. Sperm does come out semen first you know the clear cum and then if you keep going it will come out as light yellow and white sperm

What i do is i go into my older sisters walk in closet and rub my penis on her chiffon floor length prom dress it takes me 10-15 minutes to do raw masturbation. If you have a older sister and you know she has a chiffon floor length dress then go into her room without anyone home your golden this is just how i did it for awhile until I switched to the shower

It changes when I first shot my load it was clear and thin consistency then after that I didn’t cum at all for 3 months then it started again and it was white

No offense.. but that is just wrong xD