I am kinda bored with the same old same old basic jack off technique and i am not over 18 yet i am 16 and i want to enjoy the feeling ...as if i had a toy are there any ways to make a jack off toy homemade that i can make my self and feel good too.

the vaccum. bahaha

I to also need better jacking off toys and techniques, ive use the simple surgical glove with the towel/blankets and it does the trick abut i need something better

homemade fleshlight  follow this link http://www.homemade-sex-toys.com/flashlight/ 

lubes  lotion ( i use  vaseline aloe fresh hydrating  body lotion ) and saliva .  vibe  ver on the fleshlight  is items  knife  tape  1 homeics massaging bath pillow .

step 1 :  cut  a long slit  down  below the power button  remoove the  pillow stuff  save  later .

step2  remove  the  viberator  from its  holders   if its not long enough  ask  some one good  with  moding wires  to  add extra  lenth  o the wires .

step 3 use the knife to  cut open  a small  hold where the vibes could fit in  place it either near the glads of your penis  or at the  base    tape it where hole  shut .  note the pillow  can also be a storage place for the  fleshlight   just  pop on the  top of the pringles can  and   refill the  pillow  stuffing

Putting ur Penis anywhere near the suction of a vacuum is asking 4 problems!! U can be severely injured even permanently damage the ability to have an erection. And masterbating into a metal tube dosent even sound like fun. Having my penis rubbing against a rough dirty hard surface is abought as far away from what sex feels like as I can think of. There isn't any part of a woman that's anything close to what a vacuum would feel like. If ur willing to risk never being able to make love to person to see what being in a hard cold tube with enough suction to pull ur insides outside go for it. Just don't plan on having any physical relationship with anyone.

Put 2sponges in a cup and put lubi inside and hmp away

Pop a balloon get a brush wrap the balloon around the brush and put it in ure vagina make sure the balloon is clean and put lubi or lotion on it

Take something like a tortilla and put butter on it. Warm in microwave for about 7 seconds take out wrap into burrito with one side open and jack off. It's great

Cut the end off of a banana then take all of the banana out of the rest of the peel without braking the peel then microwave for 5-10 seconds

hallow out cucumber warm in microwave feels awesome

i like to jackoff in condom cum four or five times save it and use it for lube with cucumber

Go to your fridge and get a V-8 (or similar) plastic bottle. The inside of the neck is super smooth and just fits my slightly fat penis. Use plenty of lube and slip it on. Then squeeze the bottle and release the squeeze. This will temporarily compress the sides and force some air out of the bottle past your penis. When you release the squeeze the bottle returns to normal shape and creates a vacuum. This vacuum will produce an instant hard-on as big as you can get. Stroke the bottle on your penis and it is like f*****g a grasping p***y. It really works! I have tried many things and this is by far the winner. And you can see your big swollen penis and watch it cum. The cum shoots out with unusual force and sensation because of the vacuum.

there's not enough suction for that and the only reason you would be worried about it is because your uncircumcised im a nurse and the fact it sucks is the reason dip sh*t and the tubes are plastic most of the time and why are you so worried about dudes penis not working and dude you will be fine ...... and as for you dpccap58 show me where a home vac sucks your organs out your penis 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

I like to go in the bathtub and just soak my scrotum leaving the water kinda shallow get a toilet paper roll, lube it up and jerk away

is it weird that after I Jack u pee .