Are there other ways to masturbate / make your vagina feel good??? I am an 14 year old girl and I like to masturbate but its getting boring. Are there other ways???? Are there also any good places to do this? I tried it in the bathroom once while looking the door, but my parents got suspicious as the door was locked. If I get caught my mum would kill me because my sister got caught once. Also is it ok for me and my sister to rub our things together? My sister always asks me if we can, I want to but I don't know if its ok. PLZ HELP!

How do you masturbate? I can't tell you new ways to do it if I don't know how you already do it.

You can masturbate anywhere you think no one would bother you. You can do it while you're having a shower, you have to be naked to take a shower and if some comes in you can say you're just cleaning down there. If people get suspicious if you close the door then don't close it. You can also do it when your parents are asleep.

You can do it with your sister as long as you both feel comfortable about it and nobody finds out. If your parents find out they will kill you; but the will too if they find you doing it alone, so I don't see why you shouldn't try with your sister.

Well I just rub my clit usually when im home alone. I haven't tried anywhere else or any other things.

same i never did it in public

I have a older sister and she has tights and floor length chiffon dresses. So i go into my sisters walkin closet when shes not there and find her chiffon dresses to put my penis into and i rub em on the dress until I see sperm come out