So I'm a 16 year old female and a virgin. I have been masturbating as long as I can remember but I've been doing the same thing for year. I lay under the bathtub water, or I rub my clit. I REALLY want to finger myself or stick something up my vagina but i can't find my hole. I know its there, and I've taken a mirror up to it but all I can see is like a white layer of skin? is that my hymen? I won't have sex until I'm married, but when that time comes I want to know what i like and dislike.PLEASEEEEE HELP ME!!!! How do I stick my finger in there?

hi, im 13(female) and i am just starting to figure out masturbation. im not quite sure how to do it and need some help/advice...help?

Get a hand held mirror take all your clothes off and spread your legs apart get the mirror see your reflection of your vagina take one of your hands and open up your labia and take a good look at what you have and run your fingers over the outer and inner lips.Feel the moistness in your vaginal opening spread the moisture all over your lips and clitoris feel the sensations continue exploring with your fingers.Take your left hand and tweak your nipples on your breasts.Run your fingers all over your body enjoy the sensations and go back to the area that gives you most pleasure.

Im a guy. I don’t know what it feels like to have a vagina so cant help you there but when i do masturbate i usually do it in the bathtub or get one of my sisters chiffon prom dress and put my penis in the chiffon dress