My boyfriend and I were fooling around one day and we decided that we wanted to try sticking "it" in just once. We tried and it didn't fit. So we kept tryin over and over again and after a little bit he got about an ich in. He only stayed inside me for about 5 seconds but after he pulled out and wiped off I notice that there was clear stuff coming from his penis. We did this about a week ago and I am nervously waiting for my period. Could I be pregnant? I am only 15 an have searched the Internet everywhere for answers and I can't seem to find any. I am to scared to tell anyone and both me and my boyfriend ate dry scared. Please help!

Hi Cheer,

It's called "pre-cum" and it's very normal.  Your boyfriend was excited and this is one way that his body prepares for sex.  It may contain sperm, especially if he has recently ejaculated.

It basically cleans out the urethra before ejaculation and also provides lubrication during sex.  All very normal.  

What are the chances of me being pregnant?

If he hadn't recently (as in after he last urinated) the chances are pretty low.

There is always a chance but I don't think you need to worry.

I think u should

i asked what it meant not what you did!!!

ok nasty but great questions i guess

Myibfbdnfjfnvn chef Cu f*****g Vifkfmglfk

None at all!

Well did you get pregnant

It is because ur gonna have a baby

That happened to me and I shaked

where you pergnant ?

My friend at school he was just shaking and playing with his penis and the said clear stuff came if of his penis what does that mean

My boy friend said he was watching porn and he was shaking his penis and something clear came out what does that mean to him he is worried and iam to we didn't do sex