I have been suffering from frequent headaches along anxiety fro almost nine months now. I know the reason I sleep 4 or 5 hours a day because I have two jobs, regular one 8 hours a day and I do some translation at home that takes from 4 to 7 hours a day. This is really hard to endure and some days I just come home from first job and crash on the bed and I do not wake until the next morning. I know the solution but I need the money. I guess this is just me crying over my faith.

You do have a choice. When you said that you know the solution I guess you thought of skipping the second job. But what about the first one? You are obviously not satisfied with the payment so why dont you change it? It looks to me that you are really developing signs of anxiety but do not be afraid of the change. You must take faith into your own hands. It is your life, no one elses. Change it before you start needing doctors help.

wen you say headaches along anxiety do you mean you have constant headaches with occasional heart rate spikes or do they both come at the same time in small bursts... do you get any dizziness, nausea or loss of concentration??

hi i have suffered from panic and anxiety for many years now but im getting a constant dull feeling at the top or back of my head i have been told that this is tension and i have to stop worring about it but how do i stop my self from woring when its always there sum days i don't get it as much than others pls help :'(