I hope that you could help me out with my trouble. My biggest concerns these days are anxiety and menopause. I feel tired most of the day, even though I sleep regularly for 8 to 10 hours. I caught myself worrying about nonsense all the time. I am usually not like that at all! I am 50 years old and I assume that entering menopause will have its effect, but this is much unexpected. Can you give me any advice on my problem?

You could check out what is wrong with you by taking two steps. First would be a regular health examination; you must exclude all possibilities that there is something physically wrong with you before going to step two - mental health. Step two - self-evaluation. Ask yourself why do you really feel those anxieties? Is there a deeper root of your trouble? You must realize that there are many stress management strategies, try them all, one will surely work.