I have been trying to lead a healthy life, although I have to say that it is not that easy. I lost some weight, I struggle with exercises and in general, I did improve my health. But I have bee thinking lately, what about the brain? It also can and must be nourished, are there some new substances, proteins maybe that can help our brain be more effective?

Well, I suppose that there are many substances on the market that can help our brain be more efficient. Although, I have to say that I was never a fan of those things. I mean, you can torture your body with some chemicals, but the body will survive, but the damage done to the brain will happen only once and then it is over. Perhaps you should think of stimulating your brain to produce more of the proteins it already produces, TorsinA for example, which helps in preventing Parkinson’s disease.