I have been taking antidepressants for almost two years. First, I took them for my depression problem but the habit remained even after the therapy was successful. Now I am searching for new experiences and sensations and I stumbled upon LSD. Literally. I fell over a guy who was crawling on the floor on some party. When I looked at him, I saw that he was not on this planet anymore. I want that feeling, but I need to know, do antidepressants interfere with LSD effects?

Well, perhaps you should consider leaving antidepressants for LSD. I mean, LSD does have a much stronger affect than the antidepressants and I have heard of a guy who had serious nausea problems after mixing Lithium and LSD. Still, there are others who say that antidepressants help with subduing the effects of LSD and in that way decreasing the effects of a bad trip, if bad trip happens at all. I guess that LSD will give you the sensations you obviously need so much, just do not exaggerate.

Little formal research has been conducted on the topic of interactions between the drug LSD and antidepressants. BUT... if you look around the internet, you will find that it is not at all difficult to find LSD users who are also on antidepressants who report some very bad interactions. Lithium and tricyclic antidepressants are supposedly a bad combination (as in can cause death and seizures, that kind of bad) with LSD, and SSRIs reduce the effect LSD has on you. 

This is definitely something to keep in mind before you use LSD again. What antidepressants are you on, if I may ask?

On my birthday we all decided to take a hit of 250ML sugar cubes with acid on them,
one of my friends was off his anti-depressants and had a horrible trip, if he was taking his anti-depressants then he would have had a better trip, hence the anti depressant would take his mind off what he was thinking about.
but he was also crashing off 4 tablets of ecstasy.