I was prescribed with Buspar for my anxiety problems. It seems as if my life did not have any meaning before I started taking this medication. Now, it seems that I feel a lot better, but I am afraid what might happen if I stop taking it. Will everything go back for the worse. And what about Topamax? I have heard that it also might help me. Which is better: Buspar or Topamax?

Well, there are differences between these two medicaments. Buspar is only used for anxiety, depression, fear, tension, irritability and some physical conditions such as dizziness, heartbeat pounding etc. Topamax is an anticonvulsant that is made for seizure treatment/prevention. It can also be used for dealing with migraines, but only to prevent the headache itself, but not to eliminate the cause of it. I also know that these two have possibility of interaction, if taken at the same time.