Cute! I'm a Bugs Bunny.

Don't read ahead please. Ever wonder which cartoon character you are most like? Well, a team of researchers got together and analyzed the personalities of cartoon characters. The gathered information has been incorporated into this quiz. Answer each question with the choice that most describes you at this point in your life, then add up the points that correspond with your answers.

1. Which describes your perfect date?
a) Candlelight dinner for two
b) Amusement Park
c) Rollerblading in the park
d) Rock Concert
e) See a movie

2. What is your favorite type of music?
a) Rock and Roll
b) Alternative
c) Soft Rock
d) Classical
e) Popular

3. What is your favorite type of movie?
a) Comedy
b) Horror
c) Musical
d) Romance
e) Documentary

4. Which of the following jobs would you choose if you were given only these choices?
a) Waiter/Waitress
b) Sports Player
c) Teacher
d) Policeman
e) Bartender

5. Which would you rather do if you had an hour to waste?
a) Work out
b) Read
c) Watch TV
d) Listen to the radio
e) Sleep

6. Of the following colors, which do you like the best?
a) Yellow
b) White
c) Sky blue
d) Teal
e) Red

7. Which one of the following would you like to eat right now?
a) Ice cream
b) Pizza
c) Sushi
d) Pasta
e) Salad

8. Which is your favorite holiday?
a) Halloween
b) Christmas
c) New Year's
d) Valentine's Day
e) Thanksgiving

9. If you could go to any of the following places, which would it be?
a) Paris
b) Spain
c) Las Vegas
d) Hawaii
e) Hollywood

10. Of the following, who would you rather spend time with?
a) Someone who is smart
b) Someone with good looks
c) Someone who is a party animal
d) Someone who has fun all the time
e) Someone who is very emotional

Now total up your points and find your character below:
1. a-4 b-2 c-5 d-1 e-3
2. a-2 b-1 c-4 d-5 e-3
3. a-2 b-1 c-3 d-4 e-5
4. a-4 b-5 c-3 d-2 e-1
5. a-5 b-4 c-2 d-1 e-3
6. a-1 b-5 c-3 d-2 e-4
7. a-3 b-2 c-1 d-4 e-5
8. a-1 b-3 c-2 d-4 e-5
9. a-4 b-5 c-1 d-4 e-3
10. a-5 b-2 c-1 d-3 e-4

(10-17 points): You are TAZ: You are wild and crazy and you know it. You know how to have fun, but you may take it to extremes. You know what you are doing though, and are much in control of your own life. People don't always see things your way, but that doesn't mean that you should do away with your beliefs. Try to remember that your wild spirit can lead to hurting yourself and others.

(18-26 points) You are Bugs Bunny: You are fun, friendly, and popular. You are a real crowd pleaser. You have probably been out on the town your share of times, yet you come home with the values that your mother taught you. Marriage and children are important to you, but only after you have fun. Don't let the people you please influence you to stray.

(27-34 points) You are Tweety: You are cute, and everyone loves you. You are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are witty, and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of backstabbers, and you are worry-free.

(35-42 points) You are Peppe Le Pew: (without the smell, unless you're Joel, b/c then you smell :P ) You are a lover. Romance, flowers, and wine are all you need to enjoy yourself. You are serious about all commitments. A family person. You call your Mom every Sunday, and never forget a Birthday. Don't let your passion for romance get confused with the real thing.

(43-50 points) You are Speedy Gonzales: You are smart, a real thinker. Every situation is approached with a plan. You are very healthy in mind and body. You teach strong family values. Keep your feet planted in them, but don't overlook a bad situation when it does happen.

Great, now I'm a wabbit. Oh well I've had the Energizer Bunny sitting on my monitor for years or until the monitor got too thin for him sit on. How many years ago was that screen saver he came with?

I'm tweety.

I would rather be Speedy Gonzales, though. I'll work on it.

I'm bugs. But just barely...

I was almost a tweety!

i'm on the high side of Tweety.

Friggin' tweety... I think I'll go do something mean and nasty.

tweety almost Bugs

I am not cute.

Bugs Bunny, checking in.

Bugs Bunny, checking in.
Just as I predicted.

Bugs Bunny, checking in.
Just as I predicted. Well, DUH!

tweety almost Bugs I am not cute.
I beg to differ! (unless that offends you to be thought of as cute! I'll still go on thinking you're cute! )

I was certain I was going to be Foghorn Leghorn...

No surprise that Pepe LePew came up, though. :?

1. Which describes your perfect date? b) Amusement Park 2pts 2. What is your favorite type of music? e) Popular 3pts 3. What is your favorite type of movie? a) Comedy 4. Which of the following jobs would you choose if you were given only these choices? b) Sports Player 5. Which would you rather do if you had an hour to waste? b) Read 6. Of the following colors, which do you like the best? e) Red 7. Which one of the following would you like to eat right now? b) Pizza 8. Which is your favorite holiday? b) Christmas 9. If you could go to any of the following places, which would it be? c) Las Vegas 10. Of the following, who would you rather spend time with? d) Someone who has fun all the time Now total up your points and find your character below: 1. a-4 b-2 c-5 d-1 e-3 2. a-2 b-1 c-4 d-5 e-3 3. a-2 b-1 c-3 d-4 e-5 4. a-4 b-5 c-3 d-2 e-1 5. a-5 b-4 c-2 d-1 e-3 6. a-1 b-5 c-3 d-2 e-4 7. a-3 b-2 c-1 d-4 e-5 8. a-1 b-3 c-2 d-4 e-5 9. a-4 b-5 c-1 d-4 e-3 10. a-5 b-2 c-1 d-3 e-4 (27-34 points) You are Tweety: You are cute, and everyone loves you. You are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are witty, and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of backstabbers, and you are worry-free. Drat!!!!!!! I was hoping for TAZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! S99

I am taz. I am not sure how to take that one.

30 points and Tweety for me.