Iam 12 years old and i weigh 125 and 5"0. My sis is 14 and weigh 144 and is 5"1. We want 2 lose weight dis summer. Everybody says were not fat, but we think we are. Pls help and tell us something to do. We exercise 1-3 days a week. but we dont lose anything. We both play soccer. We want 2 grow tall. Its the temptation, like 2day my mom bougt 3 packs of candy. We want to fit into bikinis, well we can its just we think we are fet. PLS HELP!!! we are also on a diet. pls help. my goal is 95lbs. And my sister is 110.   :'(

Sweetie you are NOT FAT honestly your 12 years old and wanting to be 95 pounds is just not safe. i honestly think that you should not worry about your weight at the moment your fine. Honestly if you work out and try to eat right you have nothing to worry about. Leave these worrys to people who really need to lose weight and you and your sister are not one of them!!!!!:-D

thank i noe we should not worry, but e REALLY want to get taller!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls help im tired of being short..... my sis is entering highscool and is 5"1 pl s help ..... her frends always say she is short!!!!!!!!!!    :-)

thats not bad at all but i know your tired of hearing that and same here, if you have a treadmill do that start out walkin then start using the incline then start getin faster. If you don't go to a local gym and y'all can do workout videos by Tracey Anderson or what ever suits your fancy. make sure to watch your calories you can google whats the proper amount of calories for 12 year olds and for 14 year olds its somthin like 1400 idk but goole the same quest and instead of 12 put 14 i know all this b/c im 14 year old girl and weigh 138 and my heights 5/4. Trust me i know its tough but never starve yourself either its not just bad for your health but also, it will make you get so hungry that youll eat so much more then intended for one of my old friends did that and she just got bigger for it and some times you can go anorexic but im sure yall already know that i wish you guys luck!!!!

oh i forgot to mention keep in mind that mussel weighs more than fat