...I like lists, here are twenty mostly random questions.

1. How many pillows do you usually use to sleep?
2. What color are you dishes?
3. What was the first thing that you ate today?
4. How old are you?
5. Did you vote in the last primary election?
6. Does everybody lie?
7. Do you call sandals thongs?
8. Crayola box of 64 or colored chalk?
9. What were you doing when you last felt joyful?
10. Is bad sex good?
11. What are you wearing right now?
12. Gel, paste or ... toothpaste?
13. Dictionary or thesaurus?
14. Mountains or beach?
15. Lace or satin?
16. What's your favorite dessert?
17. Are you married or in a relationship?
18. When's the last time you used a band-aid?
19. Do you think of yourself as shy?
20. Do you have any socks with holes in them?

go

1. How many pillows do you usually use to sleep? 2
2. What color are you dishes? beige + brown
3. What was the first thing that you ate today? eggo waffles
4. How old are you? 26
5. Did you vote in the last primary election? yes6. Does everybody lie? yes at times
7. Do you call sandals thongs? yes, on occasion
8. Crayola box of 64 or colored chalk? Crayons
9. What were you doing when you last felt joyful? Sunday, at the Blue Nose Marathon Relay
10. Is bad sex good? umm, no.
11. What are you wearing right now? sweater and jeans
12. Gel, paste or ... toothpaste? Gel
13. Dictionary or thesaurus? Thesaurus
14. Mountains or beach? Beach
15. Lace or satin? Satin
16. What's your favorite dessert? Cherry Cheesecake
17. Are you married or in a relationship? No
18. When's the last time you used a band-aid? I can't remember
19. Do you think of yourself as shy? Yes
20. Do you have any socks with holes in them? yes

2. What color are you dishes? White n blue
3. What was the first thing that you ate today? Whole wheat bagel with PB
4. How old are you? 44
5. Did you vote in the last primary election? Yes
6. Does everybody lie? Yes
7. Do you call sandals thongs? Yes
8. Crayola box of 64 or colored chalk? 64!
9. What were you doing when you last felt joyful? Looking at pix of my nephew who had been in a coma now smiling.
10. Is bad sex good? No
11. What are you wearing right now? Nike lose tights, drifit gym logo shirt, mizunos.
12. Gel, paste or ... toothpaste? Gel
13. Dictionary or thesaurus? Dictionary
14. Mountains or beach? Beach
15. Lace or satin? Lace
16. What's your favorite dessert? Pie
17. Are you married or in a relationship? Married
18. When's the last time you used a band-aid? Can't remember
19. Do you think of yourself as shy? No
20. Do you have any socks with holes in them? Prolly a couple

And I like answering random questions!

1. How many pillows do you usually use to sleep? *2
2. What color are you dishes? *white with blue stripes
3. What was the first thing that you ate today? *banana
4. How old are you? *25
5. Did you vote in the last primary election? *no
6. Does everybody lie? *probably so
7. Do you call sandals thongs? *no
8. Crayola box of 64 or colored chalk? *64
9. What were you doing when you last felt joyful? *Drinking on a porch with great friends :)
10. Is bad sex good? *ummm..maybe
11. What are you wearing right now? *sweatpants, t shirt
12. Gel, paste or ... toothpaste? *doesn't matter
13. Dictionary or thesaurus? *dictionary
14. Mountains or beach? *both! (but after last weekend, mts)
15. Lace or satin? *satin
16. What's your favorite dessert? *don't even get me started
17. Are you married or in a relationship? *relationship
18. When's the last time you used a band-aid? *every day for the past month
19. Do you think of yourself as shy? *sometimes
20. Do you have any socks with holes in them? *no

1. How many pillows do you usually use to sleep? ONE

2. What color are you dishes? trimmed in purple and green

3. What was the first thing that you ate today? does coffee count?

4. How old are you? 29...for the 4th time

5. Did you vote in the last primary election? yes i did

6. Does everybody lie? yes

7. Do you call sandals thongs? flip flops

8. Crayola box of 64 or colored chalk? color wonder markers

9. What were you doing when you last felt joyful? visiting friends :)

10. Is bad sex good? good for nothing

11. What are you wearing right now? yoga capri pants and a white tshirt

12. Gel, paste or ... toothpaste? gel

13. Dictionary or thesaurus? whatever i come up with is good enough

14. Mountains or beach? right now at this moment, i hate mountains.

15. Lace or satin? Latin

16. What's your favorite dessert? strawberry rhubarb pie

17. Are you married or in a relationship? married, dont remind me.

18. When's the last time you used a band-aid? i had a blister on the back of my leg/ankle last week

19. Do you think of yourself as shy? LOL...

20. Do you have any socks with holes in them? I usually throw them out.

1. How many pillows do you usually use to sleep? 2 2. What color are you dishes? cream with a blue rim 3. What was the first thing that you ate today? honey nut cheerios 4. How old are you? 31 5. Did you vote in the last primary election? no 6. Does everybody lie? yes 7. Do you call sandals thongs? yes, then I always giggle 8. Crayola box of 64 or colored chalk? 64 9. What were you doing when you last felt joyful? playing with my kids 10. Is bad sex good? don't know never had any 11. What are you wearing right now? black dress pants, blue and black shirt, spiderman boxers 12. Gel, paste or ... toothpaste? what ever is on sale 13. Dictionary or thesaurus? dictionary 14. Mountains or beach? beach 15. Lace or satin? lace 16. What's your favorite dessert? pie 17. Are you married or in a relationship? yes 18. When's the last time you used a band-aid? put one on my son this weekend 19. Do you think of yourself as shy? yes 20. Do you have any socks with holes in them? no

19. Do you think of yourself as shy? yes 20. Do you have any socks with holes in them? no are you shy?

1. How many pillows do you usually use to sleep? 2 2. What color are you dishes? tuscan olive pattern 3. What was the first thing that you ate today? bagelbread 4. How old are you? younger than JACKED and older than Karlene 5. Did you vote in the last primary election? no 6. Does everybody lie? of course they do, duh! 7. Do you call sandals thongs? flip flops 8. Crayola box of 64 or colored chalk? 64 baby! 9. What were you doing when you last felt joyful? gardening 10. Is bad sex good? depends on how you define bad....it could be! 11. What are you wearing right now? PJs 12. Gel, paste or ... toothpaste? gel 13. Dictionary or thesaurus? 14. Mountains or beach? unless it's Calgary 15. Lace or satin? 16. What's your favorite dessert? anything chocolate 17. Are you married or in a relationship? why can't I have both? 18. When's the last time you used a band-aid? last week 19. Do you think of yourself as shy? <snort> 20. Do you have any socks with holes in them? no

19. Do you think of yourself as shy? yes 20. Do you have any socks with holes in them? no are you shy? yea, until I get to know you, then I become annoying :hysteria:

1. How many pillows do you usually use to sleep? three 2. What color are you dishes? white 3. What was the first thing that you ate today? corn pops and diet pepsi 4. How old are you? old enough to know better but still too young to care 5. Did you vote in the last primary election? no 6. Does everybody lie? some people are far better at it than they should be 7. Do you call sandals thongs? flip flops 8. Crayola box of 64 or colored chalk? 64s baby 9. What were you doing when you last felt joyful? working 10. Is bad sex good? definitely 11. What are you wearing right now? running tights and a fleece 12. Gel, paste or ... toothpaste? gel 13. Dictionary or thesaurus? thesaurus 14. Mountains or beach? both 15. Lace or satin? neither 16. What's your favorite dessert? bread pudding with hard sauce 17. Are you married or in a relationship? married 18. When's the last time you used a band-aid? last week 19. Do you think of yourself as shy? not shy, but really insecure around people 20. Do you have any socks with holes in them? yes

1. How many pillows do you usually use to sleep?1 2. What color are you dishes?white with purple grapes and green leaves 3. What was the first thing that you ate today? eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, biscuits and gravy 4. How old are you?32 5. Did you vote in the last primary election?no 6. Does everybody lie? yes 7. Do you call sandals thongs?A couple times for innuendo purposes only. I prefer flip flop 8. Crayola box of 64 or colored chalk? both 9. What were you doing when you last felt joyful?spending time with my daughter 10. Is bad sex good? No. 11. What are you wearing right now?sleeveless nightgown 12. Gel, paste or ... toothpaste?gel 13. Dictionary or thesaurus?dictionary 14. Mountains or beach?beach 15. Lace or satin?satin 16. What's your favorite dessert?It's a new one. A chocolate pudding, brownie, rasperry and french vanilla whipped cream thing. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM 17. Are you married or in a relationship?married 18. When's the last time you used a band-aid?last week. I had a toenail come partially off and apparently it was ingrown :shrug: There was a hole under where my nail was and it hurt and it was all yuck looking. I used Neosporin for a week and all better :D 19. Do you think of yourself as shy?in certain situations 20. Do you have any socks with holes in them? yes, but when I go through the clean laundry basket, I'll pitch them

1. How many pillows do you usually use to sleep? 2 2. What color are you dishes? off white 3. What was the first thing that you ate today? rueben sandwich 4. How old are you? 38 for a few more days 5. Did you vote in the last primary election? yes 6. Does everybody lie? of course everybody does 7. Do you call sandals thongs? nope...flip flops. 8. Crayola box of 64 or colored chalk? crayons 9. What were you doing when you last felt joyful? walking through a store looking for coffee beans 10. Is bad sex good? Dunno. I've never had bad sex. 11. What are you wearing right now? running gear 12. Gel, paste or ... toothpaste? either...I don't care. 13. Dictionary or thesaurus? dictionary 14. Mountains or beach? both...I can't choose between them 15. Lace or satin? satin 16. What's your favorite dessert? chocolate anything 17. Are you married or in a relationship? single 18. When's the last time you used a band-aid? last week, papercut 19. Do you think of yourself as shy? No. I am very friendly. 20. Do you have any socks with holes in them? yes

1. How many pillows do you usually use to sleep? 2 2. What color are you dishes? White 3. What was the first thing that you ate today? Haven't eaten yet 4. How old are you? 37 11/12 5. Did you vote in the last primary election? Yes 6. Does everybody lie? Yes 7. Do you call sandals thongs? No 8. Crayola box of 64 or colored chalk? Crayons 9. What were you doing when you last felt joyful? Sex 10. Is bad sex good? No 11. What are you wearing right now? Khakis, Blue Polo Shirt 12. Gel, paste or ... toothpaste? Paste 13. Dictionary or thesaurus? Dictionary 14. Mountains or beach? Beach 15. Lace or satin? Satin 16. What's your favorite dessert? Cheesecake 17. Are you married or in a relationship? Married 18. When's the last time you used a band-aid? 11 days ago 19. Do you think of yourself as shy? No 20. Do you have any socks with holes in them? yes

1. How many pillows do you usually use to sleep? 2 2. What color are you dishes? white 3. What was the first thing that you ate today? no food, just coffee so far 4. How old are you? Turn 36 in July 5. Did you vote in the last primary election? no 6. Does everybody lie? yes 7. Do you call sandals thongs? no. thongs are underwear! 8. Crayola box of 64 or colored chalk? Crayons 9. What were you doing when you last felt joyful? Playing with the boys last night. I was a pillow monster. 10. Is bad sex good? Probably not. 11. What are you wearing right now? VS sweats 12. Gel, paste or ... toothpaste? gel 13. Dictionary or thesaurus? Thesaurus 14. Mountains or beach? Both! 15. Lace or satin? Satin. Lace? Ugh! 16. What's your favorite dessert? anything chocolate 17. Are you married or in a relationship? Just out of a relationship. 18. When's the last time you used a band-aid? 2 weeks ago. 19. Do you think of yourself as shy? In certain situations, yes. Generally speaking, no. 20. Do you have any socks with holes in them? No.