Hi, my hair is not as it used to be. It lost all the shine and volume. I guess that my diet is guilty for that. Which supplements can I use for healthy hair?

Hi, I had the same problems with my hair a year ago. It was destroyed mostly because of dyeing. It was dry and lifeless, with no shine and with damaged ends. I used some cosmetic products, but they couldn’t help with all the symptoms. Then I decided to try an inside treatment- with oral supplements intake. For example, dry hair can be caused by iron deficiency and shine can be affected by vitamin A, vitamin E and vitamin C. Therefore, I added to my nutrition lots of strawberries, lemon, green vegetables, soy bean and fish because they have all the needed supplements. Many vitamins and minerals can improve looks of our hair, and that’s why we must prevent their deficiency.

New Member

1.fish oil

2.zinc

3.complex vitamin B

4.vitanin C

5.Iron

6.vitamin D