I am 11 and have already started my period and I am worried that I have a yeast infection because this whitish stuff is coming out of my vagina and it smells too. Can a girl as young as me get a yeast infection??? :oops

This white discharge could just be your normal vaginal discharge - its basically water and cells that your body cleans itself from. Its apperance changes based on which time of your menstrual cycle you are in - sometimes its thicker, sometimes it's not even there. But what makes the difference when it comes down to the yeast infection is the fact that yest infection's discharge is thick, smelly and it always causes redness and heavy itching of your vaginal area. And yes, yeast infection is not an STD - you can get it even when you take antibiotics, or wear a wet swimming suit for a long time.