im 16 im sexually active for the first time if i orgasm with the vibrator or use my fingers white really gunky stuff comes out sticking to my fingers or on the vibrator, when i have sex this happens too its weird an scarring the c**p out of me what is it? My boyfriend does stuff to me to so if he fingers me it comes out on his fingers and its really imbarising. SOme one help please!

I'm not a girl but from what my gf tells me that just the vagina lubricating itself, and personally i think it's really hot when shes creaming. but now i just sound like a pervert.

Unless your vagina is uncomfortable or has a pungent smell then the discharge is probably normal. It is probably the vagina lubricating and protecting itself, see "What is abnormal vaginal discharge" in this Steady Health article:-

www.steadyhealth.com/articles/article.php?mode=view&hpr=Vaginal_Discharge__Knowing_the_difference_between_normal_discharge_and_infection&article_id=243&forum_id=99

Hay chick i got the same thing you dont dont worrie..it grosses my mano ut soo bad i have it but its just disscharge so dont let it bug you you know what it is were fine:]

It may be a yeast infection or vaginosis - which is very similar to a yeast infection.

hrmm same thing is happening to me.

My boyfriend and I just had sex and during it white, thick gooey stuff came out, we thought it was a vaginal discharge but I am nowhere near my menstrual cycle yet, my period isn't due for another 2 weeks even, anyone know what that might be, kinda freaking out :$ :'(

please help :'(

its called sperm I think ?

omfg dumbass it ant cum i know the sticky white stuff shes talking about girl u got nuffin to worry about i get it too its just the way your Virgina cleans itself when bacteria enters the vigina via sex , masturbation whatever i advise just to have a shower after and wash it out yea that sounds kinda gross but it fixes the problem . unless its itchy or irritative that could mean its a yeast infection :-D

I cannot believe how badly all the comments on here are written. What the hell is going on with our educational system that people can't form a actual sentences, use punctuation, spell words or use a capital "I?" It drives me crazy!

Regarding the topic at hand, there is nothing wrong with you. When I have an orgasm, my vagina fills with a creamy, white fluid too. It sometimes trickles out of me when I urinate after and I can see it in the toilet. It appears on my boyfriends penis or on my dildo too, and sometimes settles in my underwear. Just wash off. It's normal and most guys love knowing they made you "cream."

When there is a white creamy substance discharge from the vagina it usually means that it's cleaning itself out fighting against the bacteria that entered. This can happen when you finger yourself or someone else fingers you. To prevent this problem try being clean, don't let fingers in your vagina that has spent all day without being cleaned.

Overall don't let something dirty enter your vagina

note.. This creamy discharge could aslo be an STD or a Yeast Infection if it smells or has other colors you may want to get yourself checked out, just to be sure.

OK im having a simular issue when me and the hubby get done doin us he has thick clumpy white cream all over his penis but im too grown not to know that the cream is from me cummin but why clumpy its like something new has happend to my body! idk if u have an answers let me know

lovely1 wrote:

Well NO its nothing to worry about! Its labeled under orgasm! But what I do know is if you can't spell EMBARRASSING!!! (imbarising) shouldn't be having sex!!!!

i was sooooooooo thinking that. smh at today youth... babies having babies.

Look I have. That too ky mom freaked out when she saw it in my underwear

It is normal to have "cum" coming out of you. What happens is bad bacterial  germs enter your vagina and your body tries to protect itself by letting out white cream stuff which is called cum.But if when the cum hurts or irritates you ,you should talk to a doctor. When I have sex sometimes it comes out of me too. :-| So stay healthy and don't mind the cum. Still are clueless? Call a doctor and talk about it.The doctor should check and see bacteria inside your vagina.

Some girls "cum" when they orgasm. The consistency and color and all that varies from girl, to girl. As long as its not accompanied by some horrendous odor or discomfort (burning, itching etc.) You're fine. It's just a natural part of being a sexually active woman. It happens to a lot of us.