Have a question re: white vaginal discharge - Ive read other postings but didnt see anything that answered my question. The discharge is thick & white discharge, no real odor, no pain, burning or itching & its there most every day. Ive treated for a yeast infection thinking that may be it - but still not sure what it is or why its there. The only other thing that has been a little different than the norm, is, in the last 2 mos or so (& this may sound a little out there) found that it also has a funny taste %-) What could this be?

Maybe Trich infection or an UTI, or maybe you're pregnant. I would take a pregnancy test just to find out. I am having the same problems, except i dont taste mine. I am having just a slight amount of breast discharge as well, do u think i may be pregnant?

Welll ive never tasted it either but it is thick && white ..with no odor or pain. Its definately not pregnancy because ive never had sexual intercourse before and its there even when i have my period. What could it be?

I have the same problem. i dont know what it is but ive had this discharge and little odor for about 6-7 months now. It's there very day and it's gotten a little better, but not much. i dont know what to do!! im only 14 and had sex 3 times. plz help!! :-(

listen if you are having clear or white discharge with no smell no itching, no burning...then no worries...vaginal discharge is normal to have i have been getting it since b4 i got my first period years ago.

Now here's where i start to worry..the past few days i have been getting this feeling like my period is just pouring out (im not supposed to get it for another 2 weeks) and i run to the bathroom thinking it's my period or i am peeing myself, it turns out it's just excess discharge..no smell no itching no burning, but it's a lot more like mucus consistency, still white not like cottage cheese at all so i don't think it's an infection...this is where i don't know what's up

ok statistics say that a girl discharges a table spoon of white or clear looking stuff everyday its normal as long as there is no pain itchin burning! a slight oder is ok & not that I know it may taste a little funny! but you should be just fine you can go 2 a dollar store & get a pregnancy test 4 one dollar believe me I just did one this week & found out im 13 weeks!

i'm 14 and i've been getting it for a few months now and im not sure if i should be concerned... i haven't had my period yet either.
there's no itching burning or pain at all, but it does have a slight smell.
also, i get it almost everyday but i don't feel it, i only notice it when i go to the bathroom. thanks.

i have it almost everyday, and im 14 and i havent had my period. i have been getting this for a few months.

If it does have a slight smell and it's a white discharge then it's likely that it is a yeast infection or something along those lines. I would recommend going to your doctor about this just to make sure that it's not anything more serious or that they can at least help you with the issue. Please keep us posted on what your doctor says!

I get this discharage every day as well i do not like it lol...i know that its not due to pregnancy because i have had this happen for about a year. I recently had unprotected sex and and was a little bit thicker and more than usual which does concerns me as well.

This problem, same exact thing including strange taste (according to my boyfriend), has been haunting me for almost a year. I have been tested for everything. Yeast, pregnancy, every std imaginable, and trichomonasis. My OBGYN said that it might be an allergy because it gets itchy if I use a condom, but she's otherwise stumped.

I want someone to figure out what this is.

Same problem-not pregant-no smell-lots of discharge-sometimes feels as if I'm peeing myself. Does taste funny (oral sex-can taste it on him)
Does anyone have the answer? My Doctor doesnt and I've been dealing with this for YEARS now. Although I do feel I need a new Dr I still would like to know if any one out there has had an answer.
Thanks 8-|

My understanding is that what you're experiencing is a yeast infection but perhaps I've misread your symptoms. Is that the wrong thing? Let me know what your symptoms are.

I have always thought that too but because it does not itch my Dr says thats not it. 8-| I've been to the GYN but he ignores that symptom and wants to treat my ovarian cyst or my something else. I am just so done with this. It's all the time- No smell-no itch-no off color, only white-it's thick or mucusy or light-sometimes comes down and makes me feel like I just peed-it obviously has a taste because I can taste it on him (during oral sex)- he doesnt complain, I guess he doesnt want to make me feel bad- My Dr wont give me a standing order for medication for a yeast infection but when I have taken it, it does make it better if not gone but as soon as I get my cycle- it starts all over again.

My ob/gyn told me that as long as it's clear it could just be a sign of ovulation. I noticed in someones' post that it was about 2 weeks after a period. That's sounds about the time that one would ovulate. I get some Really stringy white discharge about 2 weeks before my period and sometimes it also has a tinge of red in it and I have been told that it's also normal.