I had sex with my girlfriend 2 times something like 3-4 days after her period. I used a condom both times, and ejaculated outside, with the condom on. After the second time, I noticed a drip of a liquid seeming a little bit white on the margin of her vagina. I checked both condoms and they weren't broken. She always gets very wet before sex.

Could she be pregnant?

Possibly but it is to early to tell. If the condom had a tiny pinprick hole in it, it is always possible that some of your sperm got through.

Is your girlfriend on any sort of birth control?

The white liquid could just be her vaginal fluids mixed with the lubricant from your condom.

If you used good quality condoms before they expired, then you should be safe.

While it's always a possibility when having sex, protected or not, in this case it might not be something to worry about.

Some women's vaginal fluid will be a whitish color, especially when it starts to cool and dry outside the body. It seems that women who tend to be naturally wetter than others also seem to be whiter.

I'm a woman and some times when I cum it comes out white and it's perfectly normal but I'm sure it didn't break it was probably just her.

When we sex with my Gf, something white liquid comming outside from her vagina. I dont know what is it.