While having sex with my partner today I noticed a white sperm-like fluid on my penis. It was the same color and consistency as sperm but smelled a little different, not terribly fowl though. It was sort of stretchy like sperm as well. I had not ejaculated inside her during intercourse today but I did ejacualate inside her three and a half days ago. Could this be from our intercourse several days ago, or could it be from her natural body functions, or worst case scenario...could it be from another man? Is there anyway to tell? I am afraid to bring it up with her because I don't want her to get upset with me that I would think it might be from another man. Please Help

normal vaginal fluid can be anywhere from clear to whitish. vaginosis or a yeast infection could also cause a white discharge, but then it would have a smell to it. don't ask her about another man unless you have other reasons to be suspicious.

hey man... this just happened to me!!! i need some help as well!!! same exact case... i don't want to bring it up to her but if i don't know soon, im just going to get it out there

it's better to just go with it then let it eat u alive

i don't know but if you alrady found out please inform me!!!!!!

yeah man i need to know fast

PLEASE

IF ANYONE HAS AN ANSWER REPLY BACK!!!!!!

(i hope she's not cheating)

This is probably not semen. Women have different amounts, color and texture secretions at different times in their monthly cycle. It has to do with ovulation. It can be from thin and clear to white and sticky. You may even find these secretions in her underwear at some point if you remove them before sex. Don't freak out!!! I'm a woman and I know for a fact that this is normal.

The only time I know of that you should be concerned is if there is discoloration or a strong odor from it.

If after you have sex with her and you notice white stuff on your penis, It could be her cum. I've done it many, many times to my boyfriend. He really enjoys it. Women cum differently. For me and many other's we get sometimes thick or thin white discharge.(that's just what our cum looks like) It's a good thing. It means you made her feel really good.
Girls do that all the time. You should feel lucky. It usually makes the man feel better during sex with the woman releases that on you.

Sometimes medications, hormones, dietary changes etc., just change the amount of vaginal secretions. That's the liquid portion of the discharge. The jelly like quality is sometimes mucous from the cervix.

I have some "cum" like fluid too. And it is of more quantity if I get even more excited.
My boyfriend gets to eat me and he enjoys it quite some.

Hey Buddy, I Am A Doc. First Thing I Want To Say You All Guys For Trust On Your Partner, It Makes Relationship Better... Ans: That White Material Which Comes Out From The Female Orgasm During The Sex, That Is Nothing To Be Harmless, It Is Normal In All Couples. That Materiel Comes Out From The The Vagina Is The Mixture Of The Excess Liquid Of Male And Female Which Is Secreted During Sex. Mainly It Is Colorless And Jelly Type, But When Two Both Mixed With Maximum Friction, Its Change Occurs In White Color... Sometime Its Color May Be Ultra Pink White, Ultra Yellow White And Ultra Brown White... In Dry Vagina It Doesn't Appears... About 90% Women Have Secreted This Type Of Liquid... This Is Harmless... See You Later...  

Okay first thing first you guys need to stop thinking your girl is cheating! its called its prob an infection or discharge either way not that big of a deal.

i am gay but dont know ether

okay to put your mind at ease try cum and leave it in a warm environment for a while and it will turn very watery, what you are getting would be the equivalent of someone having just cum in her so nothing to worry about. 

Either female cum or just naturally forming lubricant and body fluids in your girl.

ive had sex with my girlfriend 150 times and only once have i ever had this dry crusty stuff.  neither of us had an orgasm.  i was only in her for 30 seconds. anad when i was fingering her i could feel that something was different.  it was sticky inside.

yep...i love that stuff on my penis during lovemaking. The slimier the better for lube...

Its just the female 'cum' showing she had great sex. So guys n gals plz dnt don't worry. Keep enjoying.