hi my name babz. the website has helped so much. i always thought something was wrong with me. everyime i have a sex there is this liquid coming out of my vagina and at times when am not doing it. i was about to go to a gynaecologists to check if there's something wrong with me. I stil think there's something wrong with, sometimes i get pains during or after sex, please help me.

ok listen up everybody!! what that clear liquid that is coming from your vagina is just your body's way of cleaning out your vagina, to make sure that the bacteria comes out. i'm 18 and have been having that since i was about 10, most of the time for girls it starts when they get close to getting their periods, and i got mine when i was 11 or 12. and even after you get it it will continue, just to be sure that you dont have an infection. as for it coming out when you have sex, it's your bodys way of making your vagina wet so inserting a penis isnt so uncomfortable. it's a natural lube that your body produces. dont be surprised if you produce the wetness for years to come. its just a precaution. and dont worry, sometimes it can be thick, sometimes really runny like urine. hope this has helped you girls. good luck

I am 25 and just this month i started leaking clear watery fluid and am wet most of the time but not always. Last nite my husband massaged my stomach and it poured out. If freaked me a little. I had a preg test two weeks ago and it was negative. The is no odor from this liquid but i am getting worried.

I am 25 with two kids...I am about to have my period and for the past fews days have had these same symptoms as you. It is just like water, I am only taking showers, so I know it is not water that has gotten in during my bath or something. I have no idea why this is happening or what it is. Just like you, no odor and appears to water. Have you had your period?

im having the same exact issue, im 17 and lost my virginity 6 months ago and havent had sex in 3 months until last week. And since then for a week now, i have been leaking the same exact liquid! Looks just like water with no odor or anything. I wonder what's wrong?

I heard someones doctor told them...as long as it doesnt have a bad color..like yellow or green..and it doesnt have a smell..its natural and ok..not harmful..Ive had this problem..and sometimes I think maybe Im ovulating..Im not sure..but a smell means bacterial infections and colors defly mean infection...goodluck

My girlfriend is having the same problem today. Yesterday we almost had sex (I went in only 1 inch for 1 minute then we stopped to avoid pregnancy). Is it just her body cleaning itself out? And to anyone who has had one or multiple kids, could this mean she is pregnant? (I highly, highly doubt she is, but I'm still worried)

Thank you.

I've had this since i was 10. I was sexually molested when i was younger, could this have anything to do with it? Does it stop?

I am a doctor, and let me make this clear, you would need to worry IF and ONLY IF the discharge had a bad odor and/or colour.
Its your bodys natural way of responding to changes and you need not worry about it

But what if this liquid comes out after sex.? I get it like, cleaning out my vagina and when I get wet, but I lost my virginity yesterday around 6pm, then when I got home from my boyfriends house around 11pm I noticed I was leaking. He wore a condom and pulled out, but there was semen in his condom. Is that liquid I was leaking the same liquid you get that cleans you out (It's watery and clear and odorless like it) or could it be something else.

Also, if it is something else, are there any known home remedies for contraception? 

i havent slept with my boyfriend for a month and so on we had sex on sunday that just passed and yes without protection and he came inside of me couple of times that night. well ever since ive been dripping below, its not the normal white thing, its clear. i dont know what it is? my under wear get wet realy wet and i know its not wet from me being aroused cause i havnt.

Im 12 and it started happening to me a week ago im scared to telll my mom is it normal
ps:i dnt have my period yeet:/

i've also heard that its when you are ovulating. i've also had that. but now that i kind of have the idea of what it might be, i'm not too worried now.

i'm 18 n i av the same problem dun knw y? itx thick n i've pain in my backbone.. i'm vargen yet.. and my periods date is passed away.. dun av periodx yet.. tell me y it is so?

hi i m 25 year and i have sex with my boy friend in one time in a 2-3 month  but we both are wear the panty and having sex but some time not after sex ha some times white liquid (some time thick and some time dropping) come from my vagina it's smellling dirty also so it mean that i m pregnant or i got some infection ? it is critical?