Me and my girlfriend want to try anal sex, but we have two issues ;

1) She is a virgin. If I ejaculate inside her during anal sex, and if the semen leaks to vagina, can she be pregnant?

2)I've read that vaseline makes condom deteriorate. If I use Extra-Strong condoms of OK, will it still lose its function when it gets in contact with the vaseline?

If it leaks down, yeah she can get pregnant, but just make sure it doesn't. So whenever it starts leaking out, get a towel or something.

Certain oil's in regular lotions will do that to condoms. I don't know exactly what they're called but there are lotions out there that don't do that to condoms. Usually sexual lotions.

Thank you for your support. We should better be prepared for it very well, as I understand.

It's possible to get pregnant.. But think about it, love.

The chances of getting pregnant during vaginal sex, aren't that great.. Think of anal. The semen would have to drip from her anal opening, go in her vagina, get past her hymen tissue (Unless it was broken by a tampon x.x) and then go and find the egg... I mean, it COULD happen.. But its rather.. unlikely. Your best bet is to have a good time, and as it starts dripping out, have a towel, or something else, ready to wipe it off. :3

And I've heard of things doing that to condoms too, but I'm not sure of what exactly, either.

Petroleum-based lubricants (i.e. mineral oil, vaseline, baby oil or and products that contain them) will destroy latex rubber condoms. You should only use water-based lubricants (e.g. KY Jelly) during sex, especially if you're using a condom.

Oil reacts with latex. The vast majority of condoms are made out of latex. Oil doesn't react with polyurethane. Very few condoms are made out of polyurethane. It pays to understand your condoms and what they are made out of.

It is good practice to always use a condom when having anal sex due to the increased potential for disease transmission, including both STDs and intestinal bacteria.

There is a chance of pregnancy from leakage, but this is low. If semen leaks from the anus to the vagina, a nasty vaginal infection is more likely than pregnancy (there is a reason why women should always wipe front to back; fecal bacteria, while perfectly benign in the intestines, do a number on the vagina).

BUY LUBE.

Vaseline is an awful, awful product and should never be used for sex.