Ok so i am extremely worried. My period was due on the 23rd of December, it is now the 30th of December, a week late. Last week on the 22nd of December i gave my boyfriend a hj and got semen on my hands. I wiped it off on a pair of his old boxers, put on my clothes went downstairs and used the bathroom in the space of five minutes without washing my hands first. What I'm worried about is if i could be pregnant from my fingers touching the toilet paper and sperm possibly transferring. My hands felt dry but sticky at the time but that was because we used shaving cream to act as lube to help with the hj. I am extremely worried as my period hasn't come yet, I don't know what to do and i cant talk to anyone. What is the chances I am pregnant?

Hey naomiteresa I know how freaked out you must be feeling as I have had many experiences like this, infact I'm freaking out a little about one now xD. However, I have turned out totally fine and not pregnant after every single one so far. As for your case, I'm sure you are fine. For starters, you did wipe it seems most of the already dying semen off your hands which will have already lowered your chance of pregnancy. You've got to remember that sperm aren't moles lol they don't know where they are going, that's why they get shot in the right direction. So, with most removed already and a possible small group of disorientated ones dying more every second, there's not a very big chance that one or more could make the 'journey' at that point. Secondly, the only way you could have then got any of this dying group onto you with toilet paper is if you wiped your hand off then wiped yourself in the same spot on the paper but that's still rather impressive lol. I highly doubt then that by maybe touching the paper and wiping yourself on the same spot that there could then be much chance at all of getting any sperm on you. If your worried about sperm travelling on the paper from where you have touched to another spot which touched you that is extremely unlikely as you forget just how small sperm is and how big the journey for it would be to get to maybe a couple of centimetres away from where it started and I'm talking about a fresh sperm here lol with that sperm already dying and being on dry, cold paper it's never going to do that. I'm pretty sure, much like clothing, sperm can can trapped in the paper too because of how small it is which would further stop it (bare in mind I'm talking about a small amount here like don't ever try to use paper as a contraceptive method xD I doubt ur that dumb tho lol). Put it this way, even if sperm managed to get onto your vagina, it's highly unlikely that it would survive at that point long enough to make it to an egg if there was even one there. If you were at the end of your me stuck cycle, near to having a period, it is more likely that the egg is long gone so there won't be anything there for it.

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure you will be fine. You may have heard this a lot before but seriously the main reason for girls like us to be late after this is stress. One time, me and my bf had some fun and I realised we haddnt washed our hands from me giving him a hj earlier and I caused my period to be about a couple of weeks late due to worrying and THAT was when I thought he could have actually hand dried sperm on his hands and put it into me lol. Just try to calm down and talk to your bf about it I'm sure he'll be caring and you'll feel better.

Anyways hope this helps! Let us know when you do have your period, honestly hearing back from people who have had stuff like this happen to them really helps others who are frantically worrying about this stuff.

Menstrual cycle* lol spell checker xD

Honestly thank you so so much! Taking the time to reply to me, especially one with so much detail has seriously calmed me down. I know now that I am overthinking and stressing, but hearing someone else say that makes me feel so much better. I also talked to my boyfriend and he says that I'm definitely overstressing. I will definitely update you as soon as
Thankyou

Update: as you said I was completely overthinking, it came and everything's fine! Thanks for keeping me calm and replying

Im literally in the same dilemma..only i gave mine a bj and got some semen om my hand then about 45 minutes later i excused myself to the restroom, washed my mouth out, and splashed water on my face. Then obviously i touched the toilet paper i used but im a virgin and i was on my period...am i safe?? Im super nervous
Thanks so much

I’m freaking out rn too. My period is to come in 2 days (and from past experiences.. when I’m stressed that delays them a lot). but I was with this guy and he came all over my hands and then like 5 mins later I went to the bathroom, my hands dry but my sweater sleeve I think damp. And wiped and now I’m freaking out if I can get pregnant by not washing my hands first. Like what if I somehow transfer it on accident to the inside of my vagina.. idk

Did your period come ?

bruh omg I did the same thing, although I was not on my period, but my hands were already dried by then, and I learned that semen usually dies outside of it's usual environment for only 20 minutes.

My gf gave me a hj and I got pre cum on her hand we sat in her room for five mins after that and she went to the bathroom and wiped her vagina it is now a week later and her boobs hurt could she be pregnant