Okay, I know this is silly but it's killing me not knowing. The other day I spent time with my boyfriend we had a great time flirting, kissing and making out with each other...But towards the end he asked if he could rub my clit I didn't think twice about it and told him yes. So now i'm worried about pregnancy. Bfut his hands were 100% dry and i was with him for atleast 4-5 hours and he didn't touch himself during the time so am i worrying over nothing? oh and he only touched it for like 15 seconds!  please reply <3

there is no way to get pregnant from touching some mans hand, u have to have full sex and ejaculating inside u  

I am aware of that but his hands were inside of me. Thank you for replying tho

If his hands were dry and had no semen or pre-cum on them you will be just fine and worrying about nothing. You can only get pregnant by his sperm gets inside of your vagina by either intercourse or transferred from another object like fingers or clothing.

well i was with him most of the day and he didnt touch himself so i think im fine.. thank you tho

ny_wael -That is just wrong! Pregnancy results from sperm entering the vagina, which can be from manual transfer of semen or precum.

yes thank you but there was no sperm on his hands

Then you should not get pregnant from that. As Heather said, you can only get pregnant when sperm enters your vagina. Even then, it would have to be at a fertile time.
But there seems to be something bothering you about all this. Do you want to talk about it further? Is there another question on your mind? Is it about the process of getting pregnant? Whatever it is. just ask!

you are not pregnant trust me. youre freaking out for nothing. dont worry.