Well here's the situation. I had some cum on my ring finger and pinky, and a tiny bit on my middle finger. I got up and washed my hands with antibacterial soap and water (lathered, rinsed and dried). After this, I went back and fingered my girlfriend with my middle finger, with the same hand that had the cum on it. What are the chances that she could get pregnant? I've searched around and couldnt find a situation exactly like mine, so I figured I would ask here...

I really appreciate the help!

not possible...cum can't live outside the body ecpesially through soaps and water

ur situation is same like mine even my bf fingered me without washing hands and even i think i am pregggy lets seee what happens best of luck

<edit>

<edit>

sperm dies as soon as it hits the air.

the chances of a pregnancy from fingering are very slim.

yeah. i fingered my girlfreind and now she threw up last night and her stomach is kinda quesy and im hella scared that i got her pregnate and i didnt masturbate that day err anything and i heard sperm can live more then 24 hours or something like that.

If sperm dies as soon as it hits the air then how do that do intro fertilization?? The whole process in done in a lab, with air around?? I didnt think sperm could die when it hit the air, I thought that it only dies when it becomes dried out? Just wandering, im not trying to say your wrong, cause both is really possible...

If you do a google search, sperm can still survive in the air, they said on there that it is a myth that sperm dies when it is exposed to air...
Just type in how long can sperm live outside the body and see what pops up, or does sperm die when it hits the air...Just for info, cause I wasnt sure myself..but yes sperm does continue to live outside the body with air around it, because it is protected by seminal fluids....Check it out!!!

Indiana Gal is right. Sperm can live a few hours in the open air. However, if you wash throughly with soap you wash the sperm off of your hands. Then when you dry your hands, you dry any remaining sperm and kill it.

Hope this helps.

~master

Ok, this was my same situation...do we know if it's possible?

Hello, um if your penis is in someone there is no air what so ever.