So my boyfriend was wearing 3 layers of clothes boxers shorts and jeans. I rubbed his penis over his shorts and he had boxers underneath. He obviously was somewhat excited but did not ejaculate at all. Maybe precum if that but research shows that precum cant live through clothes and after i immediately washed my hands with soap and water then wiped them off with paper towel until completely dry. After i went to bathroom and got enough toilet paper that hands could not come in contact with vagina at all. Any chance of pre cum being left over and he does not masturbate so therefore there should not be any sperm left over in pre cum right? If there was he peed like 3 times before coming over. So is there a chance of pre cum being left over ? And should all of that sperm died off too. Also before i went to wash hands went outside and it was cold out and i know sperm needs certain environment to survive.. so should i be safe?

This is only a very short answer and may not be satisfactory, I can expand on this later if you like.

It is unlikely you would become pregnant from this, but I cannot say it is impossible.  Unless a male is incapable of producing sperm at all, there will be some in his precum.  Very little comparatively, and even less after masturbation, but it is there and can get you pregnant.  The odds are much lower but possible.  My understanding is that sperm can survive for 3 to 5 days, some reports say longer.

I cannot say it is impossible, but you did take impressive precautions.  I strongly doubt you will get pregnant.  If it wasn't for the occasional odd incident I would want to sat no way.  I would rather say that because if would ease your mind more.  Please understand why I cannot say that, but barring some unusual circumstances, I think  you will be fine.  I honestly can't imagine you will get pregnant from this.

Let me tell you briefly about a recorded incident during the American Civil War.  Keep in mind that although there is record of this, it does not necessarily mean it is accurate. There is some controversy it and some suspect this was to hide premarital sex.  So keep that in mind.

It was reported a soldier was shot through the testicles and continuing on to hit a female further down the line.  The woman became pregnant, and after checking out her story and medical examination to determine her state of virginity, it was decided the soldier must be the father.  They reportedly got married to do the "right thing."  Strange yes, but true?

You are probably safe. Very very unlikely to get pregnant that way. Try to relax. All the best

Thanks did help a lot yeah i know the odds are really low and i can feel the cramps of periods and the normal routine but i do know i wont be doing that anytime soon. But just wondering i thought from research once you dry hands completely which is what i did this gets rid of the fluid needed for sperm to keep swimming so it would have died if not from soap and water but deff from the drying of hands?

Thank you sally for such quick response :)