PLEASE HELP!!! My gf of 19 years age gave me a blowjob and ha****b. I came on her hands. I wiped it off with my hanky and might have gotten a little semen on my right hand and she also wiped her hands with a napkin. then we stopped for about 10-15 minutes till my hands got completely dry and then i started rubbing her clit with my right hand which was dry at that time. All this was over her pyjamas. She was wet down there. Could it be like the dry semen on my hand somehow got inside her and that too through the pyjamas due to her being wet down there? She says she went to the washroom after 3 hours and she might have touched herself Down there. She has no symptoms of PMS or even pregnancy like cramps,bloated belly,food cravings or aversions,gassiness, backaches. She is now 7 days late. She was supposed to get her menses a week ago.she has had delayed periods before and we're praying its the same case this time around too. She was a bit stressed few days ago and had flu. Please help. We're both freaking out and she's too scared to take the pregnancy test.

You can chill. The sperm dies as soon as it comes in contact with air.

Well thanks but i was just wondering if it could be like the dried sperm on my hand coming back to life after i touched her down there coz she was very wet. Thats whats freaking me out coz though she has had delayed periods before upto 2 weeks late but this time around its been 8 days and she has no signs of even the PMS.

Okay so i am posting this to confirm that my girlfriend got her period finally on 16th i.e after 18 days. Turns out that sometimes sex/dry humping can mess up your hormones. I had read this on several blogs before but was very sceptical. I made my girlfriend take the pregnancy test on 14th and it came out negative which was the initial relief for me as had she been pregnant the test would have come out positive as it does after 6 week post LMP. After that she felt very relaxed and her period came after 2 days. So basically of you haven't fingered her directly there is no chance you could get her pregnant and sometimes sex causes hormone levels to shoot up which can also mess up your period. So all you have to do is relax and make her take a pregnancy test after a week of ovulation and again after she missed the period. Once she is relaxed she will get her period. Freaking out only makes it worse. I hope this helps anyone who is in a similar situation but I'd also add a word of caution. its better to wait till your marriage to have sex as unplanned pregnancy can really ruin your career,studies and life. Me and my gf had prepared ourselves for the worst case scenarios and trust me, being in a situation like this will literally drain your sanity and patience. Ive had sleepless nights for 3 weeks straight. So I'd advise against having any sex before marriage. And to girls : never give in. Ask your partner to use protection before getting into the act. Make it clear to him that "no protection means no sex". Coz you will be more affected emotionally and physically as well as socially than the guy if such a situation arises. Peace out.