Hi. I must have one confession to make.
My boyfriend and I are both 20 years old and we have decided not to have sexual intercourse, but we are active in other sexual activity such as mutual masturbation.
About few days ago I did one really stupid thing. First I made him ejaculate and after he cleaned him self, he did the same thing to me. But, this time he didn’t wash his hand properly but only wipe it with some toilet paper. My period is late for about a week and I'm pretty worried right now because I don’t know what to think! So, my question is- can a girl fall pregnant if a guy is giving her sexual pleasure with his hands and has sperm on his hands while doing this?

Well, I can say that this is one very interesting question. So, I did one small research on my own and listen what I have found out.
Although this can happen very rarely in real life- yes, a girl can become pregnant if semen comes anywhere near her vagina. I not trying to make you worried or anything but this is the truth. Of course, the chances of this happening are less than if you had unprotected sex but there is a theoretical possibility.
If you want to be sure I recommend you to buy your self some home pregnancy test and then you will be sure.
What ever happens- try to avoid this in the future because it will only make you pregnant and you don’t want this.

Me and my girlfriend engage in mutual masturbation. She had made me ejaculate and after i had used a bath towel (which if very rough) to rid my hand of semen I then inserted my fingers inside her. I recall my fingers not touching any semen but I may be wrong. My girlfriend is worried that she may have gotten pregnant (this has happened today, june 11th 2006) I am not worried but am asking for reassurance. Is it possible for her to get pregnant from semen on my hands? (noted that my hands were dry and there was a considerable amount of time between the wiping of my hands and the insertion of my fingers).

Hi konfused..Pregnancy is not immediate, like if you mutually masturbated today and got semen in her, it would take 6-12 days for implantation to happen..Once implantation happens, THEN she is pregnant... That is of course if she was EVEN ovulating....

PLAN B or the morning after pill can be taken up to 5 days after an unprotected act.... Birth control pills are also something that you both should consider.. NO PARENTAL COSNENT IS necessary, and PLANNED PARENTHOOD has free and low cost exams and birth control for teens.

umm....thats not really the answer i was looking for. I pretty much gave enough facts against it (i.e. my hands were dry, and there was a long time between say about 10 minutes)for you to say that it isnt possible. I know that it isnt possible based on the evidence. Im just looking for a second opinion to back me up so my girlfriend will stop freaking over it.

Perhaps if she is freaking out maybe she should go to planned parenthood and learn about birth control and how to PROTECT herself. IF SHE IS freaking out now, I'd hate to see how she'd freak out if she needed an aboriton or had to pay 15,000 in order to have a baby and prenatal care.

it's great that kids can come here for reasurance but i think some advise for them rather then telling them about plan b without telling them all the facts about it .teach them how to prevent getting pregnant before it get's that far and when you make a grown up choice you should know that things like pregnancy can happen.plan b is not birth control!!!! and to say no parental consent is necessary just leads them to think that it's ok to keep making a bad choice.... how about if your grown up to have sex then be grown up to tell your parents your having sex. why don't we teach these kids to be safe and smart instead of going behind there parents backs.save there self for when they are old enough or have all the fact to prevent an unwanted pregnancy or worse hiv.sex isn't going anywhere stay in school and don't grow up to fast.

again, i say this....

you do not need to be married to be in a secure relationship or to be a responsible parent - these are your own values, not fact! I am married but I have been living with my now husband for many years beforehand and would have gladly welcomed a baby into this world a long time ago.

i suggest that not all parents are understanding enough to be able to talk to their teens but many young people everywhere want to have a relationship and telling them it's not right for them aint gonna stop it from happening, it'll just sweep it under the carpet. we need to face facts - teenagers WILL have sex and we should be giving them accurate information not telling them why we think that they shouldn't do it. of course, we can encourage them to be in a secure relationship and to be financially and emotionally able but, hey, marriage doesn't automatically make you a better roel model or a better parent.

c'mon, let's look at giving our young people the right information so that they don't sit there thinking that they can get pregnant through (what we know to be!) impossible actions.

i work in schools and have been working with teenagers for many many years and it is precisely this 'hush hush, don't do it' attitude that creates a lot of the problems they are facing. i have met a lot of ignorant adults who are married who don't have a clue about how you can and can't get pregnant too

Excuse me, but to all of you out there discriminating against these people for having "sex" first of all...hello read some of the posts some of it is about mutual masturbation and the risk of pregnancy. Also if they are indeed pregnant or have made a mistake I am sure they can realize this without you putting in your little comments about how dumb they are which they are not. These people are scared and are looking for helpful advice...not your opinions on their behaviors...so either give them your advice or don't say anything to them unless you have something nice and encouraging to say.

Hi, I'm 22 years old and kinda in the same situation as Pharris. I'm a virgin, but my boyfriend and I perform mutual masturbation.

Around Oct. 20 we masturbated and some semen was in my hands, then i think i touched my privates shortly after. Two days later i started to bleed brownish blood (this just happened once). I started to look for info. and heard about implantation bleeding. I was supposed to be ovulating on the 20th+. First week of november i got my period but it lasted only 3 days (Usually it lasts 5-7). I thought I was on the clear but I kept getting the feeling that I might be pregnant.

On the first week of December I started to bleed a light pinkish discharge and then I had the heavy "menstrual" flow(lasted 6 days). It somehow hurt more than usual and cramping got worse even after my "period" ended. I had cramps on my right side that extended from the lower abdomen to my lower back.

I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative(Not with morning urine and I had drank a whole bottle of water before the hpt). I still have the feeling that I'm pregnant.

I also have been experiencing constipation, a distended stomach, mood swings and an aversion to all physical contact with my boyfriend. Can someone please tell me if I should try another hpt or just wait for my period to come in January? Could these be signs of an ovarian cyst, severe constipation(IBS), endometriosis or pregnancy?!?!?

I know it is very unlikely for me to be pregnant.... but I feel/look as if I am.

Update: Got my "period" yesterday. It was only a couple of wipes worth of brown spotting, and some during today. Is it time for me to worry?

Quote:

me and my boyfriend haven't done anything but the olny thing we have done is me getting on top of him or me getting on top of him and just made out but we have had our clothes on but i have a missed period
Can i get pregnent from this ???

Once Semen reaches the air outside the body the semen dies off. So it is VERY UNLIKELY that she would get pregnant like that.

My girlfriend and I started to masturbate each other, otherwise know as a hand job and rubbing. Well just a few days ago she gave me a hand job, but I did not climax and no sperm or fluids came out. After that was done, she masturbated herself with the hand that she gave me a hand job with, now the question is, is she pregnant? Her period is late (a couple of days late), she is stressing and worrying about some things, too. Please I need an answer asap.

Also, if she isn't pregnant, then why is her period running late?

Thanks!

I have a question kind of similar to the one above.
So a little over a week ago I gave my boyfriend a hj and he came but i am almost positive none of it got on my hand (even then, i wiped it off and touched too many surfaces to have it still stay on my hand). I went to the bathroom to pee and touched the inside of my underwear to adjust with the same hand i gave him an hj with, before washing my hands. I am just wondering, what are the chances of actually getting pregnant from this?