Just had unprotected sex the last two nights and didnt notice anything the first night, but after the 2nd night.. it appears to be a red cut like a oval shaped on the head of my penis .. when i touch it, it hurts slightly.. but it looks like its like a rugburn.. i did notice this girl wasn't as lubricaited in some positions maybe thats the cause? 

***this post is edited by moderator *** ***explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

anyone? please

It's just rugburn caused by insufficient lubrication and too much friction. It'll heal over in a day or two.

**deleted for improper behaviour**

I have a huge penis sour on the head. what should i do?

it may be a from friction but it also looks like syphillis

I have quite a few blisters on the shaft of my penis. Can anyone tell me what they could be?

The blisters are worse, but have now burst and I have scabs all over by penis. Please help.

By the sounds of it it's been caused by friction as a result of insufficient lubricant of the penis during sex.

At any rate I hope it works out. I suppose the best advice is to go get it checked out.

Thanks Hamlisch,

I went to a doctor and he discovered that it was a reaction to formaldahide. I had bought some new underwear and worn it without washing, apparently the formaldahide was in the fabric of my underwear which is made in China.

Once again I have sores all over my penis. They appeared after I was sunbaking naked in my back yard. Please help

I have recovered from my penis problems, unfortunately I am now unable to acheive an erection.

sounds like herpes 2

Few blisters on shaft penis what is it