I had unprotected sex, took 4 yasmin within 24 hrs, 2 the following day and another 2 the following day. Did i take hte correct dose? In how many days will i get my period?

Thanks

You should not play with those things! Have you consulted your gynecologist before? Is it OK to take so many pills? Generally, you haven't made a mistake in one thing, because Yasmin pills are based on the same hormones used for emergency contraception.But you should also know that those pills are not the same pills as the morning-after pills. Exact does is unknown! Who told you that you can take three of those pills? If you want to "prevent" pregnancy, the secure way is a morning after pill, but those pills also have a side - effects and generally, you should be careful. I had so many headaches and nausea and my period was late for two weeks after taking a morning pill. 

condom broke a few weeks ago, took 2 yasmin in the morning&the same 12 hours later.. made me kinda sick but only for a while, don't THINK i'm pregnant anyway! the same happened last night and i did the same with the pills today.. have it on pretty good authority that this (taking 4 over 12 hrs) will work more or less the same way as the morning-after pill.. obviously not something to do ALL the time but ok in an emergency. i do think it'll probably delay periods or mess them up slightly, but that's normal really.. so i think we're cool :-)