I took yasmin for a few years and was always between a size 10 and 12. I never really watched what i ate nor did i have much of a healthy or balanced diet. I came off yasmin after splitting with a long term partner about 2 years ago. My weight remained the same and so did my eating habits. However in September last year i decided to get fit and lose some weight. So i adopted a clean, healthy and balanced diet and exercised regularly. In January this year i reached my goal weight, am a slim size 8 and my hair and skin are in better condition than ever thanks to me ditching junk food. I decided to start taking Yasmin again due to entering a new relationship. I am now half way through my second pack. Over the past 3 weeks i have been uncontrollable with my eating. I have returned to eating junk and eating more regularly than i need. All i think about is food. I cannot find the motivation i had before and do not enjoy all the nice healthy food i was loving so much before. Could Yasmin have something to do with this?

I pretty much have exactly the same problem! I've been on yasmin since September and have gained over five kilos. I'm going to go off yasmin- it's made me very depressed and I don't feek myself..I fear that my appetite won't return to normal though! Anyone gone off it and experience a much lower appetite?? X