I would like to know something about carbohydrates diet. This all diet stuff is fairly new to me so I need to know some basics. What are its benefits? Counter productive effects? Is it good at all? I mean I know that diets, in this case carbohydrates diet is not a perfect solution for weight loosing, but I simply cannot think of anything else.

Of course there are other ways to lose weight. Actually, I will tell you three. Sport, physical activity, exercise and voila! You'll lose weight in no time. But, today's way of living and constant running for money doesn't leave us much time for nurturing our bodies. Most of diets are based on consuming low levels of our basic food – carbohydrates. That truly has benefits seen in fat burning and, yes, fat loss. But, for most of us, it's only temporarily. So, start using your body and mind, get yourself in shape, eat and live healthy!