Hi I am only 15 years old and I did not have any sex in my life, or sexual contact, or sharing needles or toothbrush or towel or anything...I am in a prestigious boys school. But these few days I start having this yellow pus coming out my penis and from my science lessons, this is caused by gonohhrea. This is absolutely impossible for me because I didn't have any form of sex in my life and I don't have any hereditary diseases by my parents or ancestors. I am really freaked out right now but I don't want to check a doctor coz my parents would become very worried and afraid I have STD, which I feel is 0.0000000000001% for me to have any STD. I admit I do masturbate regularly, so could masturbation with dirty hands or dirty treatment after masturbation be a cause? And how can I treat it OTHER THAN going to the doctor or buying medicine? Please answer thank you so much I am so afraid because I'm only 15, and I'm the conservative type and not the party-all-day-and-hang-out-with-girls type. :(

Hi Guest,

It does not need to be a STD.  It could be a urinary tract infection OR an infection such as balanitis (if you aren't circumcised), OR even due to an allergic reaction..

Masturbation, with/without dirty hands won't do this.  If you aren't careful about keeping your foreskin clean though it can.

I suggest you see your doctor.  There is the chance that the infection, if it is one, could spread further up your urinary tract leading to more severe symptoms and a longer course of treatment.

It's nothing to be embarrassed about guest. 

Good luck.